Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

d387fadf1adc24cbc083b62ca4525837.jpg

New super-group. Fair bit of talent in there. Plus Lars.

Relapse have just announced the release of a career-spanning live series of Death, covering all lineups. Available to stream digitally, kicking off with a show from Montreal, 95 (Symbolic tour).

That’s a fine binge.

Interested to get your take on new PL single ‘Fall From Grace’, which from all reports was the first song written for the album and has a very strong Medusa vibe. The other material is apparently much more varied and melodic.

Definitely get the Medusa vibe but i also hear a fair bit of influence from 'The Plague Within'. While Medusa was heavy and visceral, i dont think that style is what i really enjoy from Paradise Lost. I prefer their more melodic side with the vocals at the forefront. That said, I like the single, i think the main riff is good, the drumming is first class and it is definitely catchy.

Definitely get the Medusa vibe but i also hear a fair bit of influence from 'The Plague Within'. While Medusa was heavy and visceral, i dont think that style is what i really enjoy from Paradise Lost. I prefer their more melodic side with the vocals at the forefront. That said, I like the single, i think the main riff is good, the drumming is first class and it is definitely catchy.

I have everything PL ever did and I gotta say Meduda was crappy. Maybe 1-2 decent tunes, awful production etc. This new single doesn’t do much for me but given the explanation from Nick on how it’s the only track with a link to Medusa, I’m still hopeful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Relapse have just announced the release of a career-spanning live series of Death, covering all lineups. Available to stream digitally, kicking off with a show from Montreal, 95 (Symbolic tour).

Went for my evening walk and thought I'd listen to Leprosy. Wasn't on Spotify. Checked for Spiritual Healing. No go. Wonder why the albums aren't streaming? Post walk and training relaxation time with Waylon, Hank Jnr & DAC. Feel like cracking a can and a bottle of whisky.

Went for my evening walk and thought I'd listen to Leprosy. Wasn't on Spotify. Checked for Spiritual Healing. No go. Wonder why the albums aren't streaming? Post walk and training relaxation time with Waylon, Hank Jnr & DAC. Feel like cracking a can and a bottle of whisky.

That's insane, can't imagine why they're not on there :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back