Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Jun 19, 2018
frankston station
AFL Club
Carlton
Went for my evening walk and thought I'd listen to Leprosy. Wasn't on Spotify. Checked for Spiritual Healing. No go. Wonder why the albums aren't streaming? Post walk and training relaxation time with Waylon, Hank Jnr & DAC. Feel like cracking a can and a bottle of whisky.
i've can still listen to both on my spotify? not sure why you cant.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Went for my evening walk and thought I'd listen to Leprosy. Wasn't on Spotify. Checked for Spiritual Healing. No go. Wonder why the albums aren't streaming? Post walk and training relaxation time with Waylon, Hank Jnr & DAC. Feel like cracking a can and a bottle of whisky.

Strange how certain things come and go on Spotify. Wanted to listen to some Carcass when the gig was still going ahead - nothing except for Surgical Steel.

Wanted to listen to some Tony Martin Sabbath today but the only album was The Eternal Idol.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks

Cool doco. Great to hear all about Repulsion.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Strange how certain things come and go on Spotify. Wanted to listen to some Carcass when the gig was still going ahead - nothing except for Surgical Steel.

Wanted to listen to some Tony Martin Sabbath today but the only album was The Eternal Idol.

Been playing Tyr this week. Might pull out Headless Cross next. At least you get to listen to The Shining. Ripper track.

Schauermann

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2011
Hamburg
AFL Club
Fremantle
Rumors that in the unlikely case stadion events are allowed again in June Maiden will still be cancelled in Cologne to continue the soccer season. Pisses me of to hear it even as rumor.

Realistically in case this happens it will probably mean soccer in an empty stadion. That would be no good with Maiden anyway...

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood

Been playing Tyr this week. Might pull out Headless Cross next. At least you get to listen to The Shining. Ripper track.

bd074f8530127857a5cc886213d255a3.jpg

d5d0f25da065c465e1d0b5865fe750c9.jpg

Came this week. Factory sealed, it’s not on Apple Music either.

Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Rumors that in the unlikely case stadion events are allowed again in June Maiden will still be cancelled in Cologne to continue the soccer season. Pisses me of to hear it even as rumor.

Realistically in case this happens it will probably mean soccer in an empty stadion. That would be no good with Maiden anyway...

I doubt there are going to be any stadium shows in the western world for the rest of the year. I hope I am wrong.

Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
New Testament on this morning. Office door shut. Of the current thrash bands, these guys would have to be the most technically proficient. Di Giorgio & Hoglan as impressive backbone as there is imo. Enjoying this.

Got a teleconference at 11.30am. Will play it once I am done with that.

Back