Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

This is hilarious every time I watch it.

Just watched The Dirt. Pretty cringeworthy and definitely has Lords of Chaos beat on that front (perhaps no easy task). Interesting that the most entertaining part of the film surrounded the first two (and best two) albums. Mick Mars looked like a piss take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might put in a No Solace order next week to fill some vinyl gaps in my collection.

Just read that Japan is setting aside nearly $250b USD to pull manufacturing from China. Reckon the US will look to do something similar. Say good bye to made in china.

I’d expect there is going to be a lot of countries in the first world re-evaluating relationships from China due to this.

I’d expect there is going to be a lot of countries in the first world re-evaluating relationships from China due to this.

Called it early too. Also think Australia should take advantage. If we could somehow keep our dollar below 0.70 USD we should look at providing services like manufacturing again, call centres etc.

a4fa1b6a54565bda6d303b91b36b770b.jpg

Called it early too. Also think Australia should take advantage. If we could somehow keep our dollar below 0.70 USD we should look at providing services like manufacturing again, call centres etc.

Won't be without conflict. Not looking forward to it tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back