Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got Sennheiser ones too, sound awesome for what I paid, although the padding on them is beginning to crack..

Haha. Same with mine. Think I paid $195 and they are great. Picking up a Cambridge AXA35 phono amplifier this weekend - decided to get my vinyl system up and running again with better equipment. Have some B&W speakers from the 90s that I’ll use, but think an entry level Rega turntable could be next on my list.

A card like that would have to mention Dr.Love wouldn’t it..??

I’ll be looking for the ‘you’ve been caught with Christine Sixteen. Go to Jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200”
Hahahaaa, gold.

Dr Love, Love Gun, Makin Love etc, there are plenty of options.

Got a boatload of cds in transit, gee it’s taking some time. Also ordered KISS Monopoly set lol. KISSOPOLY. A fool and his money....

Yeah. I was hoping I'd have some luck with the postman today but it was not to be.

Got a boatload of cds in transit, gee it’s taking some time. Also ordered KISS Monopoly set lol. KISSOPOLY. A fool and his money....

How's the coffin situation?

Yeah. I was hoping I'd have some luck with the postman today but it was not to be.

That $2k Arabian Nights I ordered came yesterday (the water colours are by Dali, not Picasso like I said before). A really nice limited edition of Madame Bovary has just been released by the same publishers (I have been wanting them to do that one for a while), but it's only $500.

Being a bibliophile is expensive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the postman has some music for me today. Also due to collect my phono amp this afternoon. Started watching The Last Kingdom this morning on a recommendation of a friend. I wanted to watch Gomorrah though it looks like it has been taken down.

d397a69958606fd08800214ecaf2299f.jpg

45 years later....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back