Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
Madman is their other track I've got in there, that first EP they released is awesome, had it on cassette & have the CD in my car, it was their heaviest effort

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was listening to a bit of Ultravox today. You may all laugh but if Hymn and Vienna aren’t incredible songs then nothing is. And while I’m putting my metal neck in the noose, new Marilyn Manson includes two fantastic songs - (‘Broken Needle’ and ‘Half-Way & One Step Forward’). The rest is horror. No idea why I checked it out.

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
Was listening to a bit of Ultravox today. You may all laugh but if Hymn and Vienna aren’t incredible songs then nothing is. And while I’m putting my metal neck in the noose, new Marilyn Manson includes two fantastic songs - (‘Broken Needle’ and ‘Half-Way & One Step Forward’). The rest is horror. No idea why I checked it out.
He was on rage last night, played Maiden & a couple other good ones

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
Harakiri For the Sky new album and tracklisting announced. Jan ‘21 release date which means it will see the light of day before any of us in Melbourne will.

If it’s half as good as Arson I’ll be ecstatic.

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
I’ll be f’ed if I know why I even checked it out because I’m no fan lol. But there are two little jems in there for sure.
Worth a quick look then.. I'm interested to see what videos the older artists play on rage, got into alot of good s**t from there years ago

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns

I don’t mind some early synth pop. Early Depeche Mode (Speak & Spell), The Human League and Philip Oakey (the Electronic Dreams soundtrack is great though getting late in the night given it was from 85). I guess Ultravox falls into this broad genre. I think a lot of metal fans, perhaps more cerebral music types, enjoy some of this stuff and it goes back to Kraftwerk who are universally respected.

Back