Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure of other people's experiences, but I ordered a LARGE Municipal Waste hoodie via Nuclear Blast Europe a couple of months ago. It feels like a MEDIUM. Very annoying! Go up a size of you order from them. It came via courier and was pretty fast (along with cds/vinyl).

Yep. European sizes are generally smaller than US sized clothing.That said I bought a large Blasphemy hood from the US once that felt like it was on the verge of XXL. I’m lucky insofar I can wear Euro/US medium shirts and jumpers. Generally buy large for longsleeve shirts though - can’t stand tightness around arms.

Yep. European sizes are generally smaller than US sized clothing.That said I bought a large Blasphemy hood from the US once that felt like it was on the verge of XXL. I’m lucky insofar I can wear Euro/US medium shirts and jumpers. Generally buy large for longsleeve shirts though - can’t stand tightness around arms.

But all those Blasphemy associated war metal guys are massive. Large is like small to them.

But all those Blasphemy associated war metal guys are massive. Large is like small to them.

99% of them are obese and like to hide away in oversized clothing. Haha.

2.33 look at the fat campaigner. The lifting belt old mate is using isn’t a powerlifting belt either - I’ll give the straps a pass though ;). I love Blasphemy but maintain 99% of these blokes are fat and have no idea about powerlifting. Marco (ex Blasphemy) is in pretty good shape - I think he works as a personal trainer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Sound of Perseverance (appropriate, as I have to spend Saturday in the office at Box Hill).

Masterpiece.

The Sound of Perseverance (appropriate, as I have to spend Saturday in the office at Box Hill).

Masterpiece.

I’m gonna spend the day at home and have zero motivation to do anything. It was hard enough getting out of bed - guess I have a case of ‘lockdown fever’. Apparently an Osmose order is being delivered today and I’m going to Collingwood tomorrow to pick up some vinyl. For now it’s bed and Ash v Evil Dead season 3.

My favourite Death album.

Can’t stand the Painkiller cover though.

Some songs you just don’t touch.

It's between this and Leprosy for me, but I don't even consider TSOP to be a death metal album, to me it stands completely apart (Leprosy is my favourite DM album).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back