Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I got it a couple of weeks back, I'll get their other band Deadcross's CD from jb tomorrow/today I reckon..

Bought the vinyl - it is good. What’s Deadcross like? Got Lombardo in it so I am interested.

Anyone pre-ordered this for the Australian release? Might pull the trigger.
1b564cf67f5f2ad1167f1953bb2fce7b.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm generally too much of a tightarse to spend $130 on a bottle of whisky.. but I've recently just decided to return to drinking whisky neat, or just with ice, for training/fitness reasons so who knows. I've splurged on some decent single malts in the past, Laphroaig's a good drop

Sounds and looks interresting:

Cult Girls
"Dalia and her two young sisters grow up in a pagan apocalyptic cult led by an ancient Baltic goddess of death and reincarnation. On the night of an important cult ritual, a police raid rescues Dalia as cult members flee with her two sisters. Years later, as the guilt eats away at her, Dalia finds a potential link to the cult through a prominent and despised black metal artist sequestered in the woods. Dalia journeys to find her sisters but her quest for the truth becomes a descent into Hell."

To bad I can't find a distro selling it to Germany.

Cult Girls
"Dalia and her two young sisters grow up in a pagan apocalyptic cult led by an ancient Baltic goddess of death and reincarnation. On the night of an important cult ritual, a police raid rescues Dalia as cult members flee with her two sisters. Years later, as the guilt eats away at her, Dalia finds a potential link to the cult through a prominent and despised black metal artist sequestered in the woods. Dalia journeys to find her sisters but her quest for the truth becomes a descent into Hell."

Does sound and look interesting, but... 2.6 rating on IMDB, yikes.

Ok. Don't even look at ratings in most cases. Actually had a look at the reviews now. All are really bad or very good. So probably a matter of taste. A film like Sadistik Exekution.

True! I'm up for giving it a go though. Finding it anywhere to watch seems like it's going to be difficult.

Only problem: Doesn't post to Germany.

Doesn't post to Scotland, either. Seems we're both out of luck. :(

Cult Girls

The guy behind this has also done a doco on Smeer - the old Depression drummer. Jeez talk about random.

Bought the vinyl - it is good. What’s Deadcross like? Got Lombardo in it so I am interested.
Tbh I slightly prefer the Dead Cross album, it's got a bit more going on, different sounding songs etc.. Got Bungle on in the car stereo & DC in the shed cd player atm.. For a tena you can't go wrong esp if you don't mind some hardcore!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back