Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H Gold Res here

The good lady and I did the big KISS ticket reveal to the boy last night .......went like this:

Dee: "hey, I got a big surprise. I got us something today your gonna love"
Boy: "an X-Box?" (guess its better than a Glock)
Dee "No - were going to a concert. You and me. Not mum. Think of the biggest best band you'd ever want to see"
Boy: "Marduk?"
Mum: turns to me, hands on hips, doesn't really appear overly impressed "Marduk? Really?? Well I hope your happy?"
Dee: "my parental work is now complete".

Anyway, my dad took me to KISS and now I am taking my 8 y.o son. The circle is complete.

The good lady and I did the big KISS ticket reveal to the boy last night .......went like this:

Dee "No - were going to a concert. You and me. Not mum. Think of the biggest best band you'd ever want to see"
Mum: turns to me, hands on hips, doesn't really appear overly impressed "Marduk? Really?? Well I hope your happy?"

Anyway, my dad took me to KISS and now I am taking my 8 y.o son. The circle is complete.

Where do I submit your nomination for father of the year?

Still laughing at the 'marduk' response haha! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back