Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I was only a kid at that one, but still loved it, and got my opportunity to see Pantera.

Phil was absolutely gone though. He came back with Down a few years later, and it was like a different person. Respectful and loving towards the audience, rather than the guy fronting Pantera who told us that we were, "all a bunch of ass-****ing-holes."
Yeah I remember people were spitting at him & stuff, just a nasty scene. At least the rest of band were good & I got to enjoy a bunch of great riffs/solo's, music etc, 3 months before their last show ever.

What was deal there, my mates younger brother n his friends were there but we were 18 & over drinking beers?

Just stumbled across this too haha..

Yeah I remember people were spitting at him & stuff, just a nasty scene. At least the rest of band were good & I got to enjoy a bunch of great riffs/solo's, music etc, 3 months before their last show ever.

What was deal there, my mates younger brother n his friends were there but we were 18 & over drinking beers?

Just stumbled across this too haha..

Odd thread. I went to that Fear Factory gig too, btw.

[mention]Pacman82 [/mention] might have slab cartons full of wax, but this guy has upped the stakes.

74e4382e90d958d40ff41c274f6f6308.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knocked back from Hearties ha ha. Too pissed he recons. The two guys with skull tattoos in our group don’t help. Times have changed.

Pol position @ Cherry Bar instead

Wow. I've been booted for being too drunk there. Seen bouncers doing lines in toilet. I'm a few sails to the wind in the city too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back