Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably my favourite vio song (serial killer and officer nice close runners-ups), and never even knew this clip was a thing.
Awesome, thanks pac!
'Stand up boy, here's the end of your life!'.
Killian with the long sleeve black skivvy ha, remember when they were a thing? I had one of those too back in the day :oops:

87f1451bb021663b8deaaa31aa053834.jpg

Warmed up with a taste of WASP and Accept before heading in to the game. First one since the bushfire game at Marvel last year. So glad this is something I can do again, now just waiting until bands can start touring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warmed up with a taste of WASP and Accept before heading in to the game. First one since the bushfire game at Marvel last year. So glad this is something I can do again, now just waiting until bands can start touring.

10 rows from top of Southern Stand. Thanks Geelong & AFL.

10 rows from top of Southern Stand. Thanks Geelong & AFL.

I'll be in the members; normally Monday is a dry day, but I do make exceptions for special occasions. I still haven't eaten chocolate; spent Easter Sunday caring for elderly grandparents, so cleaned out all the bourbon and rum cans I had left when I got home, and while hardly maggoted I made an attempt at playing a Resident Evil game only to get chainsawed immediately and gave up. So, feeling a little seedy today, and could do with a few beers to get over it.

I'll be in the members; normally Monday is a dry day, but I do make exceptions for special occasions. I still haven't eaten chocolate; spent Easter Sunday caring for elderly grandparents, so cleaned out all the bourbon and rum cans I had left when I got home, and while hardly maggoted I made an attempt at playing a Resident Evil game only to get chainsawed immediately and gave up. So, feeling a little seedy today, and could do with a few beers to get over it.

My indulgence this week is a few Carltons at the game. You'll feel ok after a couple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back