Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Dave Ellefson... woah, talk about stupid!
Scroll down for some of the comments LOL.
'Wanking is my business, and business is good...' :D

Very weird, he's a pastor too, not sure what faith but interesting

Very weird, he's a pastor too, not sure what faith but interesting

He's Lutheran.

The whole thing is very strange (to put it mildly), whether you're a man of the cloth or not. I'd rather keep my morality to myself as long as the girl was overage at the time, but in a pragmatic sense I'm honestly surprised people do this, hasn't there been enough stories of people having the footage saved and uploaded?

He's Lutheran.

The whole thing is very strange (to put it mildly), whether you're a man of the cloth or not. I'd rather keep my morality to myself as long as the girl was overage at the time, but in a pragmatic sense I'm honestly surprised people do this, hasn't there been enough stories of people having the footage saved and uploaded?

Honestly it feels like it's really a family issue for Ellefson, the girl was of age and consenting so that's about it. Megadeth's statement appeared to be measured but hedging in case there's anything else to come out of it, but I think if the current facts are true he'll stay in the band.

No matter how you slice it, this is a fair *en lineup

207440484951b811bf385b387fa73f4b.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So inspiring watching this. I thought they were doing some really nerd s**t but it's just inverted chords and arpeggios and stuff. Why doesn't it sound like that when I write it? Hahaha. My mob are talking about going down a darker path after we record our EP and switching to 7 string guitars, but it's good to watch these riffs up close for ideas and that we're already on the right track

So inspiring watching this. I thought they were doing some really nerd sh*t but it's just inverted chords and arpeggios and stuff. Why doesn't it sound like that when I write it? Hahaha. My mob are talking about going down a darker path after we record our EP and switching to 7 string guitars, but it's good to watch these riffs up close for ideas and that we're already on the right track

Got that Sinmara album on now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back