Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

utility

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Knew a couple of the guys in the band over the years. One thing which annoyed me was that they would never play Ted from the demo. Killer ******* song.
Tony is in Remains these days, their debut album shouldn't be far off. Not too far removed from Blood Duster. Rizzo is in Womb to Tomb. I know their album is done but I don't think it is out yet. Top band! I'd describe them as leaning towards Swedish-style death metal.

I saw Skitz doing his Metal From the Grave show earlier this year. Not sure if Jason is active outside of studio stuff.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Pungent Stench - BCB. 30 years have flown by so quick - vividly remember buying this as soon as I could (Extreme Aggression had sold out so went to Missing Link on a Friday evening and picked it up). Pity the band were unable to continue the trajectory of the first two full lengths and the split album (the next ep was decent but Club Mondo was and remains a disaster). I don't mind the later material but it never got near the level of the early releases. A unique band.

Schauermann

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2011
Hamburg
AFL Club
Fremantle
I can't remember who got me onto Doomentor but I'm loving this album.
Great band. Think I postet them here some time ago.

They have an EP out this year... haven't listened to it yet.
Forgot about that one. Contains Doomentor versions of a few former Mayhemic Truth songs. Give it a listen later.

Download only atm. There is supposed to be a tape release limited to 100 this autumn.

Back