Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Under the Sign of the Black Mark is Bathory's best. Whenever I listen to it, I hear exactly what was to come after it in Norway.

A Blaze in the Northern Sky is a pretty decent tribute eh.

Mixed feelings on this one, considering Chuck's very negative views on that line-up, seems a it like a cynical cash grab using the Death name/brand.
SH probably their most average album imo (although 'killing spree' is awesome).
Murphy was an absolute gun (COD and the cancer album leads were amazing). I liked disincarnate, but not too fussed with his solo material otherwise.

Good mail morning. Necrotomy pro cdr, Fist of the North Star book one and Berserk deluxe book two. Finished Blade of the Immortal on Amazon Prime last night - ripping series though can tell they had to cut a lot out. Guess I’ll start reading the book.

Good mail morning. Necrotomy pro cdr, Fist of the North Star book one and Berserk deluxe book two. Finished Blade of the Immortal on Amazon Prime last night - ripping series though can tell they had to cut a lot out. Guess I’ll start reading the book.

Finished Darwin's Game the other day, and I really hope the additional exposure on Netflix prompts a second season. Should finish Devilman: Crybaby tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might give Darwin's Game a run. Haven't seen any Devilman material other than the 80s film with Anthem on the soundtrack.

It's set in a world where the original anime is a show, so not really a sequel more a knowing wink.

Mixed feelings on this one, considering Chuck's very negative views on that line-up, seems a it like a cynical cash grab using the Death name/brand.
SH probably their most average album imo (although 'killing spree' is awesome).
Murphy was an absolute gun (COD and the cancer album leads were amazing). I liked disincarnate, but not too fussed with his solo material otherwise.

I dunno if you could call it a cash grab, only being two shows. Just seems like a bit of fun. Matt Harvey will do it justice. Gruesome comes about as close to the first 3 Death albums in sound that you can possibly get.

Coroner - No More Color. It's criminal these guys were never big. This album in particular is fantastic, still thrash, but heralding the unique direction they would take the style in their next two releases.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back