Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t find the Holy Wars intro THAT tough, the verse still has me ****ed though, no idea what the hell he’s playing, I reckon that’s the hard bit

For a 9 year old it’s all hard. I asked him the top 3 songs he wanted to learn.

1) Holy Wars
2) Raining Blood
3) Master of Puppets.

God bless him.

You used to get charged for having tickets printed out and mailed to you. Now you get charged for getting them emailed to you.

Rort.

I bought a BBL kids ticket at the MCG a few weeks back. It said $10 and the lady charged $15. I queried and she said it’s a $5 booking fee. I don’t really care about the cost but I bought it at the window at the ground ffs.

1) Holy Wars
2) Raining Blood
3) Master of Puppets.

God bless him.

9? Ha ha I’m 42, yeah good luck to him!

Make sure he knows Puppets needs to be played with downstrokes or it’s just, wrong. I got so triggered when Petricevic alternate picked it when they covered the album ha ha

1) Holy Wars
2) Raining Blood
3) Master of Puppets.

God bless him.

You should write a parenting manual, you're clearly getting it right.

Had to terminate a guy last year. It sucked, because he is a nice person, good to talk to, but he was taking the piss; across a period of 30 work days, he would spend the equivalent of about 2.34 full working days in break time over entitlements. Gave him plenty of warnings, and all the assistance I could, but when you're an actual loss for your employer it's made very clear to your direct supervisor that there's no option. Anyway, he came up with a bunch of bullshit to stall meetings, always claimed to have
a headache so couldn't come in, etc. After the inevitable, he took us to Fair Work. So we had our hearing last month, my boss even needed to interrupt her holidays to come in. He calls in sick for the hearing, citing the stress of the proceedings (which he initiated). It's been rescheduled now, to 23 March. Now do I have any engagements the night before which might mean I don't want an early start in the morning for this?

Looks like JC needs to be sober at Megadeth 😞

Had to terminate a guy last year. It sucked, because he is a nice person, good to talk to, but he was taking the piss; across a period of 30 work days, he would spend the equivalent of about 2.34 full working days in break time over entitlements. Gave him plenty of warnings, and all the assistance I could, but when you're an actual loss for your employer it's made very clear to your direct supervisor that there's no option. Anyway, he came up with a bunch of bullshit to stall meetings, always claimed to have
a headache so couldn't come in, etc. After the inevitable, he took us to Fair Work. So we had our hearing last month, my boss even needed to interrupt her holidays to come in. He calls in sick for the hearing, citing the stress of the proceedings (which he initiated). It's been rescheduled now, to 23 March. Now do I have any engagements the night before which might mean I don't want an early start in the morning for this?

Looks like JC needs to be sober at Megadeth 😞

I can't understand people that carry on like this. I'd be absolutely ashamed and embarrassed to act that way.

I can't understand people that carry on like this. I'd be absolutely ashamed and embarrassed to act that way.

Thing is, it's not like he's some 19yo, first job. He's pushing 60, you think he'd know what's required in a work place by that stage of life.

Looks like JC needs to be sober at Megadeth

You’ve progressed all the way to Arbitration? Or is this a report-back conciliation conference? What remedy is he seeking? Cut a deal and get out is my advice. Not that you need it lol.

You’ve progressed all the way to Arbitration? Or is this a report-back conciliation conference? What remedy is he seeking? Cut a deal and get out is my advice. Not that you need it lol.

Just the initial stages. Company has employed outside counsel, he's self-represented. His case is shockingly weak, but if they give him a few grand of * off money I'd be happy for him; he's not a bad bloke, just never learnt consequences.

Anyway, the point is I have to behave myself the night before rather than drink too much and carry on like an absolute spanner, as I was planning to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's cooked. This bloke is up there drumming wise so it's not someone you can really replace IMO. Wonder if they'll pull out.

Other shows booked before Aus tour, so hopefully we'll find out soon

Other shows booked before Aus tour, so hopefully we'll find out soon
I saw Doug from Hardline on Wednesday, this didn't come up in conversation but the tour is on so we'll find out soon enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back