Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you go to the 93 tour where they did not play anything from ROP/SOS? Yes that's right - NOTHING.
I didn't. Was more into Nirvana and Guns 'n' Roses back then o_O

What's the story with that though? Would've been disappointing not to have the chance to hear 'Exume to Consume' or 'Embryonic Necropsy and Devourment' etc

What's the story with that though? Would've been disappointing not to have the chance to hear 'Exume to Consume' or 'Embryonic Necropsy and Devourment' etc

Jesus man, don’t poke the bear. Rant brewing (on reflection pending rant might be quite enjoyable).

Walker told the crowd that Mike Hickey didn’t know the songs.

Jesus man, don’t poke the bear. Rant brewing (on reflection pending rant might be quite enjoyable actually).
The one's a few days ago from devo and utility I think were quite a good read. :thumbsu: Always good to get grievances off our chest when needed, hah

a09f1561fd2dfdbfddb6a514bd5fad0a.jpg
definitely not my thing, but still get a chuckle out of this one... :D

Poor Vince, must have been feedback coming from the monitors..

Definitely not listening to any feedback from his personal trainer...

BAM!!

Definitely not listening to any feedback from his personal trainer...

BAM!!

Speaking of I just ate two Big Macs, one Fillet o Fish, 10 spicy chicken nuggets and a large fries.

Speaking of I just ate two Big Macs, one Fillet o Fish, 10 spicy chicken nuggets and a large fries.
Geez, dunno how one person can eat that much! Pretty sure you would've been hungry again within a few hours, McDonald's isn't all that filling when I've had it.

Geez, dunno how one person can eat that much! Pretty sure you would've been hungry again within a few hours, McDonald's isn't all that filling when I've had it.

Pretty easy. Just wanted a heap of calories - been a busy week and need to squat tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd need to squat and then dump after that meal.

Didn’t * with digestion. I actually eat very clean and don’t drink but think the system benefits from a large cheat meal or so once every now and then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back