BigFooty GOTY - 2020 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Here we go again, the most coveted award on the internet. BigFooty GOTY. Surely games will start printing this on their box art.

It's nearly the end of the year so it's that time we try to remember everything we've played this year and chuck them in a list. We used to end this midnight 31/12, then last year we extended it by a week as many people have a few weeks off over Christmas and new year and binge some games they missed from the year. It had a good response, so given the year we've had with lots of releases, some only recently, as well as some only starting to get their next gen consoles now, I'm extending the ending date out to 24/1. So take your time over your break if you're lucky enough to have it.

As usual the only rules are the game must have come out 2020. Re-releases are fine. Voting is a top 10. Your number one is worth 10 points.

1. Doom Eternal
2. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 Remastered
3. Cyberpunk 2077
4. Fall Guys

I've played a lot of games this year but just realised nothing that was released in 2020. Purely a catch up year i guess. In saying that though I've pretty much stopped buying new releases anyway so excited to get around to the 2020 games in 2021!

Do you mean the "Games of the Decade" thread that is still stickied? Or was there another thread specifically for 2019?

There was one for 2019 as we do for every year. It was a pretty s**t year in general for gaming and had less responses than usual. I had a couple messages asking if we could extend it a little more and I figured why not, more the merrier. Then I forgot about it and didn't remember until like February and by then just memory holed it, hoping no one would notice lol. Would have got away with it too if it weren't for that meddling kangle4

1. Hades

1608786610483.png
2. Doom Eternal
3. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
4. Ghost of Tsushima
5. Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
6. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Haven't played enough of Wasteland 3/Cyberpunk. And still need to get Last of Us 2.

HM to Among Us as it didn't come out this year but obviously exploded this year, still a blast with friends.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Provided I’m not confusing years. This year felt like two.

1. Ghost of Tsushima
2. Doom Eternal
3. Half Life Alyx
4. Final Fantasy 7 Remake
5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
6. Hades
7. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1&2 Remaster
8. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
9. Ori and Will of the Wisps
10. Cyberpunk 2077

1. The Last of Us 2
2. Spider-man : Miles Morales
3. Assassins Creed : Valhalla
4. Ghost of Tsushima
5. Marvels Avengers
6. Imortals Fenyx Rising
7. SnowRunner
8. Watchdogs Legion
9. Planet Coaster Console Edition
10.Genshin Impact

1. Animal Crossing New Horizons
2. Hades
3. Dicey Dungeons
4. Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity
5. A Short Hike
6. Clubhouse Games
7. Paradise Killer
8. Top Run
9. Lonely Mountains Downhill
10. Tokyo Mirage Sessions

1. Hades
2. The Last of Us Part II
3. Ori and the Will of the Wisps
4. Cyberpunk 2077
5. Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
6. Fall Guys
7. Ghost of Tsushima
8. Doom Eternal

Haven't played enough of FF7R or Paradise Killer to vote for them but they would round out the 10 games I played from this year.

1. Hades
2. Ori and the Will of the Wisps
3. Tony Hawk
4. Animal Crossing
5. Wasteland 3
6. Fall Guys
7. Doom Eternal
8. Cyberpunk
9. A Short Hike
10. Immortals Fenyx Rising

Honourable mentions to Astro's Playroom, Dicey Dungeons and Ghost of Tsushima. I just didn't play them enough.

Last edited:
hmm

looks like i need to play Hades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back