Bigfooty - In The Media

Remove this Banner Ad

I trolled The Age and Hun into printing my Julian Assange is a North Supporter bullshit using a BF thread.
Not only that, but they tried to waste the clubs time by going through the database to check if he was a member.

giantroo is a handsome dude. BF invading MSM.
The-Omar-Evidence-AFL.jpg

I remember I wrote on something along the lines of “Kevin Sheedy insteeled into the gws boys to never lose” and word for word Robbo repeated it on the same night on 360
Slobbo probably didn't even know what it meant

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are very few occasions where BF posters have received their due credit for their work/info.

Last night, GiantRoo got Jy Simpkin off suspension via his high-quality slow-mo analysis and he’s gotten his praise on radio shows and Twitter.

The guy on our board who was the first to break that Sam Mitchell was in discussions with Simpson and West Coast got a little column in the Herald Sun after the trade was sealed.

Aside from these two, I’m stumped.
he got credit over here on 5AA

another BF mention from memory is on an episode of the sounding board Damian Barret mentioned that he used to look in for anything that confirmed what he was thinking but "hasn't done it in years"

Not only that, but they tried to waste the clubs time by going through the database to check if he was a member.

Lol, I had to tell Heath that it was bullshit.

I've actually had people subsequent to this that Assange is a North supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back