Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Mod Options
Tapatalk - iPhone/iPod native support Details »»
Tapatalk - iPhone/iPod native support
Mod Information
Jump To Comments
The Developer

About Developer
Version: 1.0, by yellowpeter (Coder/Designer)
Developer Last Online: Jul 2009
Version: 3.7.x Rating: (7 votes - 5.00 average)
Released: 27 Feb 2009 Last Update: 13 May 2009 Installs: 35
SupportedAdditional Files *

This app has been released on Apple app store since June 25th, 2009
Download from app store

Tapatalk is an iPhone client that can natively connect to your vBulletin system (with this MOD installed on your vBulletin system) and we're about to finish first phase of development and plan to roll this out sometime in March. Here are some of the fast-facts:

- iPhone app cost $2.99 from iTunes app store
- app is a iPhone native app with consistent iPhone UI and multi-touch features
- a plugin is needed to be installed at the server side that talks to your vBulletin system
- the plugin reuses vBulletin security policy (i.e. it doesn't read the database directly)
- the architecture minimize the bandwidth between iphone and your server so to save user's data-plan
- the plugin sits in its own directory and does not overwrite or change any of your forum's file and configuration

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've found a theme that is designed specially for mobile devices. Perhaps in the week after Round 22 I'll add it, if not after the finals. That way it is available to every user via their mobile web browser, whether they have an iPhone with a purchased application or not.

Just to add my support for this.

I've been the proud owner of an iPhone for 2 weeks now, so yeah, something with tapatalk would be good.

We've found a theme that is designed specially for mobile devices. Perhaps in the week after Round 22 I'll add it, if not after the finals. That way it is available to every user via their mobile web browser, whether they have an iPhone with a purchased application or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back