Leagues BigFooty League Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers, im coming 7th but its a bit stronger league than most others ive played in. I'll be happy if i make the top 8.
Well, you're only percentage off top spot in the 62nd ranked league. Therefore, you're going pretty well at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny that. I'm 1st in Bulldogs but 15th in Div. 1.
You've been so lucky bro. You're only 16 points ahead of me overall yet you have won every week and I've lost every week so far :cry:

Seen all my whinging in the group inbox :D Its deserved imo

I can see myself finishing 9th or 10th and dominating minor finals and finishing top 4 in points in the Dogs league at season's end.

BF Div 2 back on the front page. ranked 16 and the highest BF league
its just a pity that no one aside from krk004 actually posts here.

next year im leaving you guys for SuperCoach Coach (whoever the hell they are). those guys are dominating the league rankings.

Have been part of SuperCoach Coach for at least 4 yrs now. Currently in "SuperCoachCoach#2" (ranked 9th) and I'm also in a league just 1 spot above SCC#2 and that is "Best of the best" (ranked 8th)

BF Div 6 ranked 249, one guy ranked 97th - Souup maybe? carrying the league

Then Another 3 under 2000, A further 6 from 3000 - 11500 and then the rest going terrible - 6 from 29000 to 40500 and then one guy really letting the league down in 91000th :eek:

Edit: Fwiw if the guy coming 91000th was removed the league rank would increase by 93 places.

Last edited:
Have been part of SuperCoach Coach for at least 4 yrs now. Currently in "SuperCoachCoach#2" (ranked 9th) and I'm also in a league just 1 spot above SCC#2 and that is "Best of the best" (ranked 8th)
I had a quick look around and the forum doesnt seem to be very active...especially considering the amount of highly ranked teams they produce.
am i missing something or is it just a small community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back