Leagues BigFooty League Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a quick look around and the forum doesnt seem to be very active...especially considering the amount of highly ranked teams they produce.
am i missing something or is it just a small community?
The site had just been recently upgraded (6 weeks or so) New format and so on. Everyone had to re-register again. The site is moving along slowly now..but hits full swing during pre-season. The pod-cast is very informative and is on every Wednesday. It's good...I would recommend it.:thumbsu:

Had to re-register 6 weeks ago after site upgrade, then again recently simply because I couldn't remember my password I made at that time. Automatic log in didn't work for me...which was a bummer.

Last edited:

29,648 leagues

Tragics 1: 22
Tragics 2: 164
Kliq: 38
Povvo: 309 (but we've got NSWCROW with his GWS contingent of spuds ;))
Demons: 242
Div 7: 119
Povvo down from like 285 too sorry

BF SC Div 17 now 11839th. 3 guys scored less than 2k (one of them 1554) so it's pretty clear they've given up!
Just keep your own personal score up there mate and you'll be in a much higher league next year with people that don't give up.

Anyone else thinking they should be spending more time at SuperCoachCoach, 10 of the top 20 leagues from there, not a bad effort.

SCE boys down on previous years.

Just keep your own personal score up there mate and you'll be in a much higher league next year with people that don't give up.

Don't know that I want to go up, some of the scores in here would see my pants pulled down most weeks! :$

Anyone else thinking they should be spending more time at SuperCoachCoach, 10 of the top 20 leagues from there, not a bad effort.

My heart. It's so heavy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know that I want to go up, some of the scores in here would see my pants pulled down most weeks! :$
Way better when the league is even and you could win/lose against any opponent, I prefer being in Div 7 then when I was in one of the lower Divs. Unless you have some horrid luck you should be good wherever your ranking puts you next year.

Way better when the league is even and you could win/lose against any opponent, I prefer being in Div 7 then when I was in one of the lower Divs. Unless you have some horrid luck you should be good wherever your ranking puts you next year.
this
i'm currently sitting 2nd in Div2 (the 13th best league overall) but im about 300 points and 3000 ranking places behind the guy in 18th and still a chance to miss the 8

...and yes this was a poorly disguised brag post :cool:

this
i'm currently sitting 2nd in Div2 (the 13th best league overall) but im about 300 points and 3000 ranking places behind the guy in 18th and still a chance to miss the 8

What overall rank you sitting at if you don't mind me asking?

You'll be fine - I went from Div 19 last year (premier:D) to Div 4 this year. Somehow I am 5th on the ladder (4th on total points) and outside of the worst collapse ever seen will make the top 8.

You will find a lot of the SuperCoach Coach leagues have the same people in them. One of my mates was in 3 of the top 10 leagues last year - all from SuperCoach Coach.

this

Serious!? I'll bet that bloke in 18th is ******* livid.

You will find a lot of the SuperCoach Coach leagues have the same people in them. One of my mates was in 3 of the top 10 leagues last year - all from SuperCoach Coach.

Yeah I figured that would be the case, we do the same here.

Just impressed to see they managed to get so many leagues that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back