Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
BF Leagues - REGISTRATIONS CLOSE Last Few Days

If you're wondering why you maynot have been allocated a Legue Division yet ....please look at this post

1579490886531.png

It's that time of year again......I am going to start organising the BigFooty Supercoach Leagues for 2020

2019 team results & rankings are still available to you ..... So please post a screenshot of your 2019 rank and Team Name below

From there, I will sort you into leagues based on your rank...... Once confirmed, I will PM you with your league division and code

I'll keep everyone updated and when the cut-off date is getting closer .....but please don't leave it late, or you could end up in a lower Division

Also after Registering .....don't forget to join the Big Footy Group ...ALL Big Footy SuperCoach Players ranked ...Group Code is in the Link ;)

Last edited:
Bollox mate can you PM me please ....you have a block on PM's

cheers
Done. Sorry about being slack. If there's time sign me up
Dirty Mongrels
Last yr OA rank 2136
Appreciate the time and effort to organise it. Wasn't going to bother but you've talked me into it.
yell out if need a screen shot.

Yours Sincerely
Kent Bollox esq

Last edited:

Done. Sorry about being slack. If there's time sign me up
Dirty Mongrels
Last yr OA rank 2136
Appreciate the time and effort to organise it. Wasn't going to bother but you've talked me into it.
yell out if need a screen shot.

Yours Sincerely
Kent Bollox esq
Did you get my PM reply ? ..PM cleared to send League Code ?

shiiiiiiiit, i totally forgot about these leagues. Im obviously keen to get amongst it again. i just tried to find my rankings from last year but i cant work out where it is on the sc website, can someone whos better at this s**t enlighten a dope like myself how to do it please?

shiiiiiiiit, i totally forgot about these leagues. Im obviously keen to get amongst it again. i just tried to find my rankings from last year but i cant work out where it is on the sc website, can someone whos better at this s**t enlighten a dope like myself how to do it please?
This will explain everything

Well here here it is gang, just scraped into the top 10,000. I'll be dropping back a few divisions this year i reckon.

2019 sc rank.png

Team name is Fools Gould. Cheers mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if I can still join but keen to if possible.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back