Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
BF Leagues - REGISTRATIONS CLOSE Last Few Days

If you're wondering why you maynot have been allocated a Legue Division yet ....please look at this post

1579490886531.png

It's that time of year again......I am going to start organising the BigFooty Supercoach Leagues for 2020

2019 team results & rankings are still available to you ..... So please post a screenshot of your 2019 rank and Team Name below

From there, I will sort you into leagues based on your rank...... Once confirmed, I will PM you with your league division and code

I'll keep everyone updated and when the cut-off date is getting closer .....but please don't leave it late, or you could end up in a lower Division

Also after Registering .....don't forget to join the Big Footy Group ...ALL Big Footy SuperCoach Players ranked ...Group Code is in the Link ;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow.

Apart from the season rank, it's quite amazing to see that you actually lost one of your GFs with a Rd23 score of 2,816.

I'm pretty sure it was my public league, lol
It was a dream season (without winning any of the sc prizes) and will be hard to back it up

BF Leagues - REGISTRATIONS CLOSE MARCH 7TH

It's that time of year again......I am going to start organising the BigFooty Supercoach Leagues for 2020

2019 team results & rankings are still available to you ..... So please post a screenshot of your 2019 rank and Team Name below

From there, I will sort you into leagues based on your rank...... Once confirmed, I will PM you with your league division and code

I'll keep everyone updated and when the cut-off date is getting closer .....but please don't leave it late, or you could end up in a lower Division

Also after Registering .....don't forget to join the Big Footy Group ...ALL Big Footy SuperCoach Players ranked ...Group Code is in the Link ;)

WaynesWorld19 I wasnt allocated a league.. o_O

No dramas mate ...what I've done is only advise 15 of the 18 in each of the top 7 divisions .....leaving 3 players in each division not yet notified

Reason is that the registrations still don't close till March 5th .....allowing for late entrants to be put into an appropriate division .....we had two entrants yesterday, one ranked #27 overall and #34 overall .....so they go into 2 of the 3 spare spots in Div 1

pale yellow is Div 1
Green is Div 2
Yellow Unallocated as yet
White is recent additions

Will look to finalise Divisions over the next week

Hope that explains
1582769126185.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back