- Funkalicous
- Hu$$ey
- stokesy
- Thalidomide
- The Old Dark Navy’s
- XXX KINGS

Voting details, rules and new announcements

images from footyjumpers.com

This is harder than I thought because I rarely try and pick out good players in the opposition during a match, more get a sense of who is tearing us apart.

This game was even harder because of the high stats, loose men in defence, players playing wide of each other and basically rolling the dice.

5. Brendan Fevola - 5 goals, 17 possessions and plenty of 1%ers in the midfield, chasing, knocking on, and that fantastic rundown. Great all round game by Fev.

4. Kade Simpson - Almost perfection by Simpson. Constantly arched his back and took them on with long driving entries inside 50.

3. Jarrad Waite - A couple of poor disposals early but presented well under close scrutiny, showed a touch of magic on a few occasions, 22 possessions and 3 goals from CHF is no mean feat.

2. Aaron Davey - His teammates didn't get enough of the ball to him and not in the right place when they did. Andrew Walker had a reasonable match himself but Davey was all class and we had little in stock to contain him. Only Demon who looked likely to steal the match from us.

1. Heath Scotland - Had an opponent but rolled the dice and won. 30+ possessions, plenty of support and desperation when the ball was on the ground.

Tried to be objective but the Blues simply did more with their wealth of possession than the Demons did and really they never looked like losing it.

Unlucky players on both sides to miss out. Lappin (huge amount of ball) Stevens, Houlihan, Murphy, Betts for his defensive pressure. For the Dees, Sylvia, Bruce, Miller, Moloney, McDonald.

FWIW (as usual, lol)

5 - B Fevola (brilliant attack, kicked 4-5, his attitude is great, the new Fevola, hopefully Taz can be the same)
4 - K Simpson (player of the future, great run and attack and good disposal)
3 - H Scotland (dominated with a consistent game of footy, unlucky to get 5)
2 - M Lappin (may have been uncontested, but worked for his possessions and good 1%ers)
1 - A Davey (best for the Dees IMO, kept working, was lightning fast, B&F 06)

5 - Matty Lappin (did the hard things all night and got the ball)

4 - Lance Whitnall (unstoppable, filled the gabs, used the ball and looked in the best shape he has for some time)

3 - Brendon Fevola (his efforts were sensational)

2 - Jarrad Waite (really showed he has some grunt, took marks, kicked some goals and could have easily of snagged a bag)

1 - Heath Scotland - (could be higher on my votes, got lots of the ball, but I thought he turned it over a bit. Arguably best on ground however)

It was only a 21 point loss to Melbourne, and yet no Dee was in the top 5.

Having said that, Davey was good. As was Bruce, Brown, White. They just didn't have that game breaker though.

Funk's votes: :cool:

5- Lappin
4- Waite
3- Fevola
2- Scotland
1- Whitnall

Not a lot between all those guys though.
Great game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Times Up!!!

XXX Kings votes are used. Thal... will be taken off the board and will recruit during the week.

davey_magik and demonheart, sure you are both still in, PM me with your interest.

My votes will count in this case!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back