Fantasy Moneyshot League Discussion

Does Chism predict drafts well?

• Only when he's the only drafter

• Not well, son, but better than Lenny

• Better than Fuey, and way better than GG - but they are two low bars...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

wait did I butch up the format.
Is it too early to go home?

Yeah I only meant format as in schedule - three division games at the start and end.

???
I'm in one Fleaflicker league in which I came third (unlucky in semis to not make the final) and easily took out the division from you by two games.

Nice try though ;)

Yep my bad, you finished 3rd and in fact knocked me out in the finals. Revenge will be sweet.

Well you won a FF comp last year. Thought you would like a chance to play some competitive FF.
This STILL is BigFooty isn't it?

I discovered my previously hedonistic lifestyle was a bit more appropriate to following hobbies than a full time job is.

Perfect, only three more spots to go.
Ideally like to fill up the league within the next week. If anyone has any ideas on people to join please prod them along.

What about making it a 10 team league and trying to find just 1 more person ?

If not, probably make it a free league and build up some rivalry before making it paid the following season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe you know you want in
Blacky Give yourself a chance at taking out the big shots
LicoriceAllsorts and A11dAtP0w3R you know you want in
Woodson show Chism and Balmain how easy it is to win money
Dixie Flatline gotta rep the mods on this board.
Starburns_ prove your not just here for Hayne Drama

And that's 8. Sadly think we can only tag 8 at a time

Paid or free i am in regardless.

Although i like the paid version better as it makes the league worth more seriousness wise with everyone having a Red hot go to win without chucking in the towel early etc but will happily go with what ever format is adopted.

GG.exe you know you want in ( Tight arse so forget playing for money and he is crap at FF anyway and has been for years now #byeweek )
Blacky Give yourself a chance at taking out the big shots ( Big mouth only on here! )
LicoriceAllsorts and A11dAtP0w3R you know you want in ( Another like Blacky but will fail to pay for anything cause their collective knowledge of NFL is rubbish )
Woodson show Chism and Balmain how easy it is to win money ( Sucks at fantasy and see the GG comments ) !
Dixie Flatline gotta rep the mods on this board.( Will be a no show )
Starburns_ prove your not just here for Hayne Drama ( Knows SFA about the NFL and fantasy and would be 1000-1 to pay and have a go as it is nothing more than a donation for the rest! Just here for the trolling! #bay13flog )

And that's 8. Sadly think we can only tag 8 at a time

I have inserted my baiting comments for each bloke not in! ;)

:D

I have inserted my baiting comments for each bloke not in! ;)

:D

I took your money in AE last year and im happy to keep it that way. You wont be getting any back here, not playing, soz. :)

I took your money in AE last year,and im happy to keep it that way. You wont be getting any back here, soz. :)

After 1 season you bragging about AE?

I have been in it since 09 and only missed money twice while some others have never collected a cent in 5+ years now.

Talk to me when you have that strike rate. ;)

After 1 season you bragging about AE?

I have been in it since 09 and only missed money twice while some others have never collected a cent in 5+ years now.

Talk to me when you have that strike rate. ;)

1 for 1 and $500 profit, happily retired.

Back