Live Event Bigfooty NBA Week 12 Thread - incl. Nuggets vs Celtics

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite way to kill time at the moment is going to the Raptors sub reddit after every loss and watching the Civil war that is the pro tank v anti tank fans.
76ers subreddit is fun after a loss. They all start calling Doc Rivers: "Glenn"

Like he is their estranged uncle.

Let's not lose our heads here. Jokic is great but he's not Giannis

Okay maybe on a longevity scale yes, but Joker's last 3-4 years has been extraordinary

And I think winning 3 MVPs in a row (which is what Jokic is on track to do) is bloody impressive, given all the high level talent there now is in the NBA.

Didn’t mind Prousty, apart from when he posted about sports… and politics.. and well apart from when he chose to post basically

He sure bet on the wrong horse when he said Sydney Stack would be a better player than Sam Walsh haha

Jokic has got to be the easiest player of all time to build around, don’t need a center, don’t need a pg just get a bunch of guys that can shoot pretty well and cut pretty well

Amazing he was taken in the 2nd round of the draft. And Giannis was also taken pretty late in his draft class too (pick 15)

Re-reading the previous selections of the Giannis draft is most amusing reading (except for Kelly Olynyk FML)

Anthony Bennett at 1, lol Cavs.

Amazing he was taken in the 2nd round of the draft. And Giannis was also taken pretty late in his draft class too (pick 15)

Re-reading the previous selections of the Giannis draft is most amusing reading (except for Kelly Olynyk FML)

Bennett was a foundational piece to the 2016 championship

Okay maybe on a longevity scale yes, but Joker's last 3-4 years has been extraordinary

And I think winning 3 MVPs in a row (which is what Jokic is on track to do) is bloody impressive, given all the high level talent there now is in the NBA.
For me Jokic is in the small group that all have some claims to being the 2nd best player

Right there for MVP again but there's 5 guys all at similar odds as things stand

That whole lottery was a shitshow

McCollum at 10 was the best

giphy.gif

What an annoying win, esp with the injury to Smart, but I'll take it, the conference standings is so damn tight and home court advantage is going to be more important than ever in the playoffs.

Good Game by a young tough Spurs outfit, hopefully they get Wemby (or another West team like The Rockets)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope they get some lottery luck, they don’t even need Wemby.

If they land Scoot the league is in some trouble.
They have the Bulls pick too. Scoot and another good two-way player would be a stacked roster.

Hope they get some lottery luck, they don’t even need Wemby.

If they land Scoot the league is in some trouble

Probably will win too many games to get a decent Lotto pick, and Bulls are seemingly winning again. Magic could possibly make the play in tournament (wouldn't surprise me if they leap frog the slumping Hawks by the end of the month.

Probably will win too many games to get a decent Lotto pick, and Bulls are seemingly winning again. Magic could possibly make the play in tournament (wouldn't surprise me if they leap frog the slumping Hawks by the end of the month.
It’s definitely possible but they are young, I expect the losses to come as the year goes on. Also expect some season ending surgeries to pop up as well. An elite guard is all the Magic need, they would be so fun with Scoot

218 in 3 quarters had me reaching for the record books

Dubs and Nugs hold the record for most combined points in regulation with 320 back in the Run TMC days

****ing cheating Refs won the game for the Fakers.
Another game that The Kings lost due to incompetent officiating.

Dennis Scrotum is a POS btw, probably my last favourite Celtic ever when he played for us.

Great win against all the odds. Hostile crowd, inconsistent refs both ways. Refs were garbage. Players cannot play with any certainty.

dennis scrotum? Really?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back