Universal Love Bigfooty Nostalgia

Remove this Banner Ad

I joined here in my first guise (ptw) in November 1999! At one stage we needed (25 ?) people to vote to create a board for each club and I of course voted. I have visited pretty much every day for the past 18.5 years and think I have the lowest post to days on site average of the entire site :)

Are you sure? :)

Yeah Nah maybe not

Yeah Nah maybe not
We should start a thread for you, Wishinman and me only.

1.06.2018 - Borscht Mat : How about Wingard eh ? Great game on Saturday

17.09.2021 - Wishinman : Yep. He had a great career. Shame about his last year after moving to the crows though.

30.09.2027 - Borscht Mat : Sure. But we can ignore that after he coached us to back-to-back flags ?

01.12.2058 - Power61 : RIP Chad.

We should start a thread for you, Wishinman and me only.

1.06.2018 - Borscht Mat : How about Wingard eh ? Great game on Saturday

17.09.2021 - Wishinman : Yep. He had a great career. Shame about his last year after moving to the crows though.

30.09.2027 - Borscht Mat : Sure. But we can ignore that after he coached us to back-to-back flags ?

01.12.2058 - Power61 : RIP Chad.
This so much reminds me of an old Spike Milligan clip from, I think, The World of Beachcomber. Spike and his “wife” having a single conversation over a period of days. It’s a pity this stuff, well most, has been lost.

Not a thread on this board, but I loved the alexisonfire "fake death" thread.
Wasn’t there also one where the BF Port board had supposedly had broken into his mums house and taken him hostage, most of the sheep over you yonder lapped it up.

Wasn’t there also one where the BF Port board had supposedly had broken into his mums house and taken him hostage, most of the sheep over you yonder lapped it up.

I feel like people have been referring to their board as “over yonder” quite a bit lately. Is this new or has it always happened and I just haven’t really noticed it before?

I feel like people have been referring to their board as “over yonder” quite a bit lately. Is this new or has it always happened and I just haven’t really noticed it before?
Here's the first of 198 found using the Search tool:
upload_2018-2-25_8-13-41.png
The term feeds in nicely to the Hatfield-McCoy-like relationship

Great thread.

Joined for the footy jumpers board because I am a gigantic nerd. Coincided with the start of the 2013 season so I missed a lot of the patter but the self deprecating nature of this board was and is still apparent.

Met loads of people because of the site the first probably Lurk3r whose name has changed a bunch and I can't remember it now. Always good to see guys from the forum in Melbourne and in Adelaide.

Also would like to throw in my two cents about GG: weirdest guy I've ever seen on a forum and completely ill-equipped to hold power. Glad I missed his time as a Port 'supporter'.

Great thread.

Joined for the footy jumpers board because I am a gigantic nerd. Coincided with the start of the 2013 season so I missed a lot of the patter but the self deprecating nature of this board was and is still apparent.

Met loads of people because of the site the first probably Lurk3r whose name has changed a bunch and I can't remember it now. Always good to see guys from the forum in Melbourne and in Adelaide.

Also would like to throw in my two cents about GG: weirdest guy I've ever seen on a forum and completely ill-equipped to hold power. Glad I missed his time as a Port 'supporter'.

I saw at chick at the forum with 3 nipples.

That was pretty weird.

I saw at chick at the forum with 3 nipples.

That was pretty weird.

Golf ball sized?

85b0af2e-9340-45c2-ac22-4045d08d1d0d.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back