Competition BigFooty Olympics I - Bidding Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Andonis1997 Spanna_ hey guys, unfortunately, I won’t have the time to participate in this tournament, just wanted to let you know early on so that Kangas_11 has the most time possible to prepare.
Not even with the staggered deadlines?
No problem, thanks for letting us know. Could we keep you as a reserve nation, or not even that?

Welcome to the Olympics Kangas_11 !!

Not even with the staggered deadlines?
No problem, thanks for letting us know. Could we keep you as a reserve nation, or not even that?

Welcome to the Olympics Kangas_11 !!
Nah, I just have to be focussing on other stuff at the moment. The only one that I really have together is the basketball design (along with the flag and olympic logo) so I can be a backup for that if you need but I'm out for everything else.

Ive ended up with 2 official IOC logos one is a full blown logo with a shield and my nations name the other is a more simplified one that Im using on my kit designs. Can I put both on the same presentation for Logo Round or one?
Go big or go home, so only the full blown logo.

But you can use the simplified ones on your uniforms.
Nah, I just have to be focussing on other stuff at the moment. The only one that I really have together is the basketball design (along with the flag and olympic logo) so I can be a backup for that if you need but I'm out for everything else.
No problem, hope everything is alright.

The flag and logo will be a one-time poll so you can still participate in those rounds (it's all for bonus points anyway) so that'll be okay. If we need the basketball uniform, we'll let you know.

Czereno Flag

wYhUk9F.png

Working on the Olympic committee logo and athletics stuff as we speak

Plot twist when they get the award for most sportsmanlike behaviour
DISCLAIMER - Before we start receiving bids to host an 'awards night', we must clear up that we at BOC HQ are not having an awards night.

Thank you.

Plot twist when they get the award for most sportsmanlike behaviour

And even if they don't, I am sure their news agencies will say that they did, along with winning every event and breaking all world records (even those in events that were not contested).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you to those who have gotten their flags in to us.

To those who didn't, The Half Back Norm Landrover Barrybran you have 2 and a half hours to get your flags in :)
Sorry guys. I've had some things to attend to and this hasn't been on my mind. If you're willing to accept my flag I'll put it in today otherwise I'm happy to sit out.

Sorry guys. I've had some things to attend to and this hasn't been on my mind. If you're willing to accept my flag I'll put it in today otherwise I'm happy to sit out.
Hope everything's okay :thumbsu:
If you can send it today, that would be great. We will still post it in the voting thread, but we'll decide what the course of action will be, whether you do get to be voted on or not.

Like the AFL Tribunal, we make things up as we go :infodeskperson:

Okay, next required are the IOC logos and an athletics shirt/singlet!
Those who are still late on the flags, still send them in ASAP :)

After these are sent over to us, we will then put up the flag poll (punpunpunpun) to vote on!
Does the athletics shirt need a back?

Found a soccer template and tried making a ceremony template- its ok but looks bad

As long as you're having a go at your own work you will eventually reap dividends.
That's ultimately what this comp is acting as. You can really develop skills by creating new templates and expanding your knowledge on sports design.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back