BigFooty Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Lads GCFC can only take 5 selections in draft. They won't be able to delist after as per draft rules!

No actually draft rules allow you to delist a player as long as you pay out their contract. A team is well in their rights to delist and pick up as a rookie. That player the. Has the choice to either forgo his contract and be picked up in pre season or rookie drafts to another team or if another team pick him up they must fullfill his current contract.

So I was hoping to delist Matthew shaw and re draft on rookie list. He would then be open to either accept the offer of rookie list or he can choose to refuse and his contract is paid out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has been fun and I think a good learning experience for all of us, particularly re the bidding system however bloody hell its been slow!!

Next time and I think there should be a next time may I suggest we take interested parties and allocate them a club and then nominate a time with 5 minute intervals for 1st round and 3 minute intervals for the balance. This way the whole draft can be completed in a couple of hours.

Otherwise this just drags out too long, as I predicted it would. We will be lucky to finish in time for the real draft!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back