Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodo73

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Lakers | 49ers | SMC Gaels
I haven't set one up. I'm not home tonight, but if I can create one before I go out, and don't have to be registered myself, I will.

I'll definitely do one for next week though.

Goodo73

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tourney created for those who are available. Tonight 9pm AEST.

yoodooright

Senior List
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GFC, Dallas Mavs
great game pigeon, what a great last hand - full house over straight! I need to brush up on my heads up skills i think

pigeon26

All Australian
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
You too, unlucky on that river. Yeah I'm with you there my heads up game needs a lot of work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
Hey guys, im new here.
Dont want to rock the boat but do you think it would be more fun entering an 18 person tournament and just getting everyone on board for that, rather than having 4-5 person tourneys every week. Sure it wont all be BF people, but you can still discuss and chat about the hands etc.

Goodo73

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Ideally we'd get more than a handful of runners to a weekly tourney but alas we seem to have more people expressing interest than we do actually registering for the ones that have been organised in the past.

I have no issue at all with your idea though. If you or someone else wants to target one of them for BF people to jump into, they're more than welcome to do the leg-work on it and let us all know about it.

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
Ideally we'd get more than a handful of runners to a weekly tourney but alas we seem to have more people expressing interest than we do actually registering for the ones that have been organised in the past.

I have no issue at all with your idea though. If you or someone else wants to target one of them for BF people to jump into, they're more than welcome to do the leg-work on it and let us all know about it.
Yeah I get that, but then you'll have people available one week and then not the next etc.
Its tough to get organised...ill have a think.

camsmith

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Storm, Pompey
Is this still happening? Used to play online poker heaps but only just started again...

Top Bottom