Win Prizes Bigfooty Poker is Back!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigfooty poker is back! Every Wedensday Night is poker night and any Bigfooty member is free to join and play along. If you haven't got pokerstars, just go to pokerstars.com and follow the links and download and sign up. From there at the main poker lobby go to the Home Group tab and click on the "Join a Poker Club" and then enter these detail to join:

Club ID: 758144
Invitation Code: football

You should be in the group once you have entered.

From next Wednesday at 9pm AEST, we will have a tournament going in that poker club on pokerstars and hopefully we'll get to have an event every week. It'll be a $3.30 buy-in so it doesn't cost too much so you can come in and relax and play some poker on a Wednesday night. Look forward to seeing you there.

I have accepted the few more entries into the group. Hopefully we get a full table for tonight. Might be a good idea for everyone to post their screen names here so we know who everyone is

Hi all my screen name is Stubbie32 hopfully be accepted in time to play

Yep, all done. Feel free to join everyone! We are up at 9pm AEST tonight.

Goodo73

Premium Platinum
Apr 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Lakers
Might be a good idea for everyone to post their screen names here so we know who everyone is

So far we've had the following BF members (with screen name)...
paulie (Stubbie32)
matt_897 (Goochisgod)
Glenno23 (Evolved23)
Jay C (C@D3RZ)

Boring me plays under my BF name on Stars. :(

Zochy and seanyt07 played as well, but not sure of their BF names.

Goodo73

Premium Platinum
Apr 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Lakers
Someone last night asked about a league table. In lieu of that (for the time being anyway) each Home Game group has it's own standings. The only requirement is that 4+ players participate in a tournament for it to be included. So, last week's first-up effort didn't get qualify (sorry Jay).

Jay C

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Storm & Stars
I'm in!

Hopefully I'll do better than last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodo73

Premium Platinum
Apr 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Lakers
matt is overseas for the next 7 weeks (lucky bastard) but he's set up Wednesday night tournaments for the next four weeks. He's made me an admin of the BF Home Games club, so I'll set them up after that (until he returns).

This weeks tourney is a little different, it's a knockout meaning there's a bounty for anyone you eliminate. Starts 9pm tomorrow night. Have fun everyone

Jay C

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Storm & Stars
I regularly play Turbos, so 10min blinds is more than enough ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back