Win Prizes Bigfooty Poker is Back!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short n sweet. Thanks for the game Goodo. I can make most Wednesdays if we can keep it going, but also happy to go with a change in day/time if that suits more people.

Gotta ask if the regular time of Wednesday @ 9pm AEST is actually the most suitable time for those who do want to play? Shout out if there's a better time and we'll see if there's any sort of consensus.

Short n sweet. Thanks for the game Goodo. I can make most Wednesdays if we can keep it going, but also happy to go with a change in day/time if that suits more people.

Very short and sweeter for some. Think my impatience got me tonight ... oh and that I'm fairly crap. LOL.

Timing is fine for me. Work commitments mean I usually can't play during the first week of each month, but no change of day/time will improve that situation.

Not for a few months cm. Didn't seem to get more than a handful of players each week. If we were to get a regular half dozen or so then I'd say it would be worth running again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Planning to create a tourney for tomorrow (April 2) @ 9pm Melbourne time. Sign up details for the our BF Home Games group are in post #31 in this thread.

Just joined the group, my screenname is chris27098

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

We playing tonight? Rather not heads up but no fuss if you are keen Goodo73

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back