Win Prizes Bigfooty Poker is Back!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well, maybe next week

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

I haven't set one up. I'm not home tonight, but if I can create one before I go out, and don't have to be registered myself, I will.

I'll definitely do one for next week though.

great game pigeon, what a great last hand - full house over straight! I need to brush up on my heads up skills i think

Hey guys, im new here.
Dont want to rock the boat but do you think it would be more fun entering an 18 person tournament and just getting everyone on board for that, rather than having 4-5 person tourneys every week. Sure it wont all be BF people, but you can still discuss and chat about the hands etc.

Ideally we'd get more than a handful of runners to a weekly tourney but alas we seem to have more people expressing interest than we do actually registering for the ones that have been organised in the past.

I have no issue at all with your idea though. If you or someone else wants to target one of them for BF people to jump into, they're more than welcome to do the leg-work on it and let us all know about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ideally we'd get more than a handful of runners to a weekly tourney but alas we seem to have more people expressing interest than we do actually registering for the ones that have been organised in the past.

I have no issue at all with your idea though. If you or someone else wants to target one of them for BF people to jump into, they're more than welcome to do the leg-work on it and let us all know about it.

Yeah I get that, but then you'll have people available one week and then not the next etc.
Its tough to get organised...ill have a think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back