Leagues BigFooty Premier League Season III

Remove this Banner Ad

Must admit i wasnt expecting to win that.. my team has been on the wane the last month

Good luck to the GF'lists.. Not that im bitter, but... Marks even, 7pts, 2 hbs, 4 HO's.. f******

I am a nervous man, I am a habitual choker in any Grand Final so that will be a decisive factor! Hopefully I don't make a hot mess in my panties this week : )

It was a fortunate week in a fortunate season, I didn’t have many injury issues and got lucky in the draft with Brodie, Blicavs and Docherty late - they were beasts for me.

See you next season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s been a big off season celebrating the flag but I’ll be fit and firing for rd1. Great news UF has pulled their fingers out for another year.

Do you still need two players? I’m interested but hoping my wife can also join (I would not trade with her account). Couldn’t guarantee more than 1 year but can guarantee two players that will be committed and not donkies.

terminator GIF

Mark me as in!

A colleague from work CalFromBusiness also massive fan is 100% in and experienced fantasy player across multiple sports

If there is one more spot would love to get my partner involved as the competitive spirit in her will mean, we get to watch more AFL games on the weekends!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back