Drew230-0-0000.0%010
footy_09.png
Deadly Dunkleys
Deadly Dunkley0-0-0000.0%011
footy_04.png
Hot Mess
kirbatron0-0-0000.0%012

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pardon the brief intrusion my old mate Zim :) but I'm on the lookout for new coaches for a keeper league as follows:

I've created a new Keeper league, called Keeper Dynasty 2022 for those wanting the opportunity to recruit from scratch. Entry is by invitation only and is only listed here and in another dedicated thread for Ultimate Footy.

League will be Category Based and limited to 12 coaches. Squads will be 45 comprising 5 Backs, 7 Centres, 5 Forwards, 1 Ruck and 2 Utilities with an emergency for each (5), plus a reserve bench of 20. At the end of each season you will be able to keep the majority of your players and only draft several new players to fill your squad.

Draft is intended for Sunday 6 March at 7 pm(live online). As there will be 540 picks, I have limited pick time to 1 minute but draft will still probably take 2 - 3 hours. I apologize in advance for this but it seems the best option - coaches unable to attend draft can set their pre-draft rankings.

Invitation to be part of this new keeper league is as follows:

Join my Ultimate Footy League, Keeper Dynasty 2022

Ultimate Footy is the first AFL fantasy website offering category based scoring and live online drafts, 100% free. Register now and experience the future of Fantasy Footy today.
ultimatefooty.com.au

If interested, please enter early as I will delete league if not enough interest.

Pardon the brief intrusion my old mate Zim :) but I'm on the lookout for new coaches for a keeper league as follows:

I've created a new Keeper league, called Keeper Dynasty 2022 for those wanting the opportunity to recruit from scratch. Entry is by invitation only and is only listed here and in another dedicated thread for Ultimate Footy.

League will be Category Based and limited to 12 coaches. Squads will be 45 comprising 5 Backs, 7 Centres, 5 Forwards, 1 Ruck and 2 Utilities with an emergency for each (5), plus a reserve bench of 20. At the end of each season you will be able to keep the majority of your players and only draft several new players to fill your squad.

Draft is intended for Sunday 6 March at 7 pm(live online). As there will be 540 picks, I have limited pick time to 1 minute but draft will still probably take 2 - 3 hours. I apologize in advance for this but it seems the best option - coaches unable to attend draft can set their pre-draft rankings.

Ultimate Footy is the first AFL fantasy website offering category based scoring and live online drafts, 100% free. Register now and experience the future of Fantasy Footy today.
ultimatefooty.com.au

If interested, please enter early as I will delete league if not enough interest.

How do captains work in a cat based game? Is it still doubled?

ultimatefooty.com.au

what cats are you playing?

How do captains work in a cat based game? Is it still doubled?

what cats are you playing?
Yes , we have captains enabled which means captain scores double. You can change captain every week if you like though, similar to points based games.
Categories based scoring in this league is 2 for each of Scoreboard Impact, Goal Kicking Accuracy, Kicks, Handballs and Hitouts, 3 for Marks and Tackles, 1 for Free Kicks For and -1 for Free Kicks Against.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back