Leagues BigFooty RDT FC League comment thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't been paying much attention to leagues this year. Just realised I finished 4th in this league for total points but finished 15th on the ladder. Typical.
Can be a strange system. :p
Don't forget that our league is the number 1 league in the comp so even though you may not be in finals it is important to continue to score as best you can for thew remaining 4 rounds.

Haven't been paying much attention to leagues this year. Just realised I finished 4th in this league for total points but finished 15th on the ladder. Typical.
That's me in the Kliq every year, last year was a load of crap, anyone low on the ladder always seemed to have massive weeks whenever they played me, I reckon most weeks when I lost I regularly was top 4-6 on total points for the week in the league, but was not enough to get the win. This year was a little different though, I've been rubbish since R13 and my premiums have underperformed or I've copped rubbish scores from the likes of Tuohy and Jelwood since then, only had 1 good week which was R17 I think, been about par or just under par every other week. I really lack a Brad Hill, Dusty, Zorko and a Kade Simpson type to fill out my weak points on the main lines.

I tried to check total points this week, but it's not loading on my phone (some finals set up glitch), pretty sure I'm top 8 in the league for total points in both leagues, but I came like 3rd here and 14th in Kliq. One other league that I'm in I was 3rd for total points in, but came 11th :$

That's me in the Kliq every year, last year was a load of crap, anyone low on the ladder always seemed to have massive weeks whenever they played me, I reckon most weeks when I lost I regularly was top 4-6 on total points for the week in the league, but was not enough to get the win. This year was a little different though, I've been rubbish since R13 and my premiums have underperformed or I've copped rubbish scores from the likes of Tuohy and Jelwood since then, only had 1 good week which was R17 I think, been about par or just under par every other week. I really lack a Brad Hill, Dusty, Zorko and a Kade Simpson type to fill out my weak points on the main lines.

I tried to check total points this week, but it's not loading on my phone (some finals set up glitch), pretty sure I'm top 8 in the league for total points in both leagues, but I came like 3rd here and 14th in Kliq. One other league that I'm in I was 3rd for total points in, but came 11th :$
You just can't handle the relentless Kliq banter and wilt under the pressure!

Congratulations to all team members on an outstanding effort this year.
Currently with 4 in the top 100, 11 in the top 500 and 15 in the top 1000.
It seems that we are assured of winning this year's best league and although it's only $100 each, that will buy us all a few beers (or alternatives). :)
With a score of 2326 last week, Blueballs is making a belated effort in trying to avoid relegation.

Congratulations to all team members on an outstanding effort this year.
Currently with 4 in the top 100, 11 in the top 500 and 15 in the top 1000.
It seems that we are assured of winning this year's best league and although it's only $100 each, that will buy us all a few beers (or alternatives). :)
With a score of 2326 last week, Blueballs is making a belated effort in trying to avoid relegation.
Well done everyone.
And as the owner of blueballs after riding on everyone's coat tails all year it's just a relief to post some decent scores to close out the season. Surly I'm no chance of missing relegation? I had conceded it as fact that I would be relegated in about round 6.

Well done everyone.
And as the owner of blueballs after riding on everyone's coat tails all year it's just a relief to post some decent scores to close out the season. Surly I'm no chance of missing relegation? I had conceded it as fact that I would be relegated in about round 6.
It was surprising after such a great year last year. Good to see that you are fighting the year out unlike one of the Div 1 coaches who gave up after about 6 weeks.

top league locked in 3800 in front! :cool:
Happy to be part of something successful in what turned out to be my worst season of RDT since... well, ever.

Thanks for the fun times and best of luck in my absence next year. :)

EDIT: here's hoping we won't need to wait until 2018 to get our badges again... :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to be part of something successful in what turned out to be my worst season of RDT since... well, ever.

Thanks for the fun times and best of luck in my absence next year. :)

EDIT: here's hoping we won't need to wait until 2018 to get our badges again... :p
What are the various events in which you earn a badge?
Hope to have you back again soon Mezz.

It is now official. Our league is the highest placed for the year with a clear 4000+ margin to the second placed BF Kliq league.
Congratulations to all.
Unfortunately, 3 of our league will make way next year for 3 new members. Thank you to Mezz, Juniors and Blueballs for their contributions this year and hopefully you will bounce back next year and rejoin us.
Next year's league will be known as 2018BestRDTLeague or something similar. Invitations will be sent to participants sometime in February.

I'm trying to reconcile our league matching Big footy names with RDT names.
Could the following please let me know what their RDT team names were?
CJApples87, Schulzenfest, Hawkage and metallica023.
Thanks.

Thanks.

Amon A Boak

Thanks.
Kingy's Crew

Remove this Banner Ad

Back