Leagues Bigfooty RDT Kliq League banter thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome brother always good to have ya!

WE ARE FULL GUYS YEWWW!

Lets go!!!!
I'm excited! Just 22 trades will make it very interesting. Hoping they dont give us additional trades unless there is some truly horrendous scheduling. League games from round 1 is great. Worth stating that the eliminator is back and starts in round 4. Hoping to just enjoy this year as much as possible while i have the chance. We dont know what tomorrow holds so im going with my gut and balls to the *en wall! Also, hopefully we can get some decent banter after not really having it last year. Bring it!

I'm excited! Just 22 trades will make it very interesting. Hoping they dont give us additional trades unless there is some truly horrendous scheduling. League games from round 1 is great. Worth stating that the eliminator is back and starts in round 4. Hoping to just enjoy this year as much as possible while i have the chance. We dont know what tomorrow holds so im going with my gut and balls to the fu**en wall! Also, hopefully we can get some decent banter after not really having it last year. Bring it!

Eat a dick!!

Sorry, I'm no good at banter.

:tearsofjoy:

I'm excited! Just 22 trades will make it very interesting. Hoping they dont give us additional trades unless there is some truly horrendous scheduling. League games from round 1 is great. Worth stating that the eliminator is back and starts in round 4. Hoping to just enjoy this year as much as possible while i have the chance. We dont know what tomorrow holds so im going with my gut and balls to the fu**en wall! Also, hopefully we can get some decent banter after not really having it last year. Bring it!

Nah it will be s**t considering how much everything else is changing too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back