Leagues Bigfooty RDT Kliq League banter thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Check again buddy ;)

Me: 2417 vs you 2412

Ahh the old 8.30am Friday trades. OK, I'll see who I can trade in so my projected is 2419.

I thought you already done your trades this week??? Or did you already have Mountford and Beech?

I've had Mount ******* ford since round 1. Dude owes me.

Beech I traded in last week, so I could pull a major upgrade. Will probably regret that one later in the year, but sod it.

I've had Mount ******* ford since round 1. Dude owes me.

Beech I traded in last week, so I could pull a major upgrade. Will probably regret that one later in the year, but sod it.

Hahaha i see i see!

Well looking at our unique's it's going to be a close one!

Tonight is big for me seeing as though you don't have Franklin, LLoyd or Newman!

He has picked Zerret C, who is projected at 133....his highest projection is docherty at 134.

Wouldn't make a difference :p

Nah I'll just sit back and wait for SSelwood to be a late withdrawal.

And Nank too possibly :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Danger as Capt has taken on a whole new "hmmm" level with news he left the track early on Wednesday with hamstring tightness. Should be right to play allegedly but will he be managed or rested forward for extended periods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Brisbane were a better team Zorko would be in the same category as Sloane. Way too damaging and the top tag target because he doesn't play well through it. His form hasn't gone unnoticed and neither will how he was completely tagged out of the game yesterday.

If Brisbane were a better team Zorko would be in the same category as Sloane. Way too damaging and the top tag target because he doesn't play well through it. His form hasn't gone unnoticed and neither will how he was completely tagged out of the game yesterday.

When will a team tag docherty is the question

When will a team tag docherty is the question

Won't be far away. It's why I wouldn't pay top dollar for him if I didn't start with him. The tag is becoming more popular again.

I don't think Richmond will tag him this week, Adelaide will probably back themselves in the week after but he will get some Bugg or Melksham attention against Melbourne the week after.

Won't be far away. It's why I wouldn't pay top dollar for him if I didn't start with him. The tag is becoming more popular again.

I don't think Richmond will tag him this week, Adelaide will probably back themselves in the week after but he will get some Bugg or Melksham attention against Melbourne the week after.

Surely the tigers have to tag him today

Mitchell's 117 would be looking extremely worth it now. As I said recently "money in the bank" is quite often the way to go.
Heppelltitis would be thinking the same thing. :rolleyes:
Yep pretty horror week this week with a jelwood knockout as well, gotta back your in form premos, sometimes it backfires

s**t i thought we could have taken top spot this week ive come up to 93rd with 2377 zorko obviously didnt help many

Zorko, Beams, Selwood combined to ruin many a score this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back