Leagues Bigfooty RDT Kliq League banter thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh sick, new format lets you re-create old leagues....just re-created the league and has sent an invite out to all last year members.

Pls check your emails i guess to join :).

That is a sick new feature....has made this so much easier lol!

All members from last year have now been sent an invite!!!

bump....those who were involved in this last year, pls confirm your interest in joining.

go you pups and myself will manage this league again :).

Finished 2nd overall last year, lets try get 1st this year :D
Reckon BigFooty Div 1 will be this year's best from our lot. Just hope that Coache's Panel don't put together their top 18 in the same league.

Oh sick, new format lets you re-create old leagues....just re-created the league and has sent an invite out to all last year members.

Pls check your emails i guess to join :).

That is a sick new feature....has made this so much easier lol!

All members from last year have now been sent an invite!!!
They had the same option last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so league is currently 16/18.

go you pups, you're in right?

If last 2 spots aren't filled coming close to round 1, then new participants can play, provided they have proven track record, are active posters here and will remain competitive for the whole year.

Ok so league is currently 16/18.

go you pups, you're in right?

If last 2 spots aren't filled coming close to round 1, then new participants can play, provided they have proven track record, are active posters here and will remain competitive for the whole year.

Do we know who's missing from 2017?

16/18 still.....if you were in this league last year and not yet in, pls check your emails, if using a different email and you were in, pls PM me proof for league code.....if last 2 spots dont fill, i will open them for new members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back