Leagues Bigfooty RDT Kliq League banter thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course they have to take emergencies what would happen if someone got injured in the warm up
I have always wondered what would happen if like 5 or 6 players from the away side got injured before the match, or like half the side got food poisoning the night before.
Would it be like U12s cricket where the other side would give the opposition some of its worst fielders and secretly hope they drop catches and misfield.

I have always wondered what would happen if like 5 or 6 players from the away side got injured before the match, or like half the side got food poisoning the night before.
Would it be like U12s cricket where the other side would give the opposition some of its worst fielders and secretly hope they drop catches and misfield.
About 4 years ago Brisbane copped a gastro bout against North

Rockliff was a late withdrawal and several Brions players struggled, Zorko among that bunch who only scored like 12 or 14 or something

Picked Zorko up cheap as chips a few weeks later. Averaged 87 I think that year, but take that gastro score out it would've been 91-92-93 I think.

(Shakes fist angrily)
FPqre00.png

Well played CrozaN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry everyone im not having much luck atm... just lost another 1211 spots

Remove this Banner Ad

Back