AFL RDT Bigfooty RDT Leagues 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Great turn out this year, we’ll have enough for 2 leagues! Who would have thought!
I will be finalising div 1 and sending out codes next Friday. Anyone else who decides to join after next Friday will just be put into div 2.

If anyone has suggestions on these league settings then let me know
-number of teams
-starting round
-finals (top 6,8)
-skip byes YES/NO
-secondary ladder rank (percentage/total points)

Great turn out this year, we’ll have enough for 2 leagues! Who would have thought!
I will be finalising div 1 and sending out codes next Friday. Anyone else who decides to join after next Friday will just be put into div 2.

-number of teams
-starting round
-finals (top 6,8)
-skip byes YES/NO

It has to be 18 teams.
Starting round I always have as round 1, but that's me. I know most are used to round 3.

Other points I'm not fussed.

I've created a group too, so all forum scores are together for tracking of the overall rankings.

Sportsdeck.com | Dream Team

It has to be 18 teams.
Starting round I always have as round 1, but that's me. I know most are used to round 3.

Other points I'm not fussed.

I've created a group too, so all forum scores are together for tracking of the overall rankings.

I agree, 18 teams and round 1. Don’t know why anyone would want to start round 3 tbh…better to reward those who started with good teams.

-number of teams
-starting round
-finals (top 6,8)
-skip byes YES/NO
I prefer the option of points scored rather than percentage to seperate teams on same number of wins.
I'm not sure if this is an option in DT. I use it in my keeper league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jump in to the BigFooty Group everyone. A way of keeping track of everyones overall rank and whose leading the way on this board.

Three spots left in the BF Lone Wolves League (formerly known as Elite Dream Team). Very competitive league littered with habitual top 50 managers. It's a 12 team league with a Top 6, not 8. The ladder is determined by wins then points, not the percentage. 863132

Remove this Banner Ad

Back