Rules Bigfooty Rules Reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone,

Due to recent activity both on our board and around the site, I wanted to post a quick refresher on a few rules for the benefit of our posters and newcomers to the board.

I encourage you to read the official Bigfooty Terms & Rules for a clear understanding of what is and isn't acceptable across the site.

• Opposition Trolls
    • Will earn an instant serious infraction, particularly in match gameday and autopsy threads. I wouldn't bother. Please don't respond to trolls, just report them. It makes our jobs so much easier and gives attention seekers less attention.
  • React trolling
    • Not advised, here or elsewhere. Don't do it, and don't encourage others to do it. You will initially lose your reaction privileges and then potentially face further penalties. If you see or experience react trolling, please report it to a mod (via a PM).
  • Provocative or sexually-motivated images
    • Such as lingerie, cleavage, or otherwise suggestive content are not appropriate for Bigfooty.
  • Private Message Harassment, abuse or trolling
    • Not acceptable. Please report to a mod if you experience this or are made aware of it happening.
  • Discussion of illicit drugs
    • Discussing the use, purchasing or effects of illicit drugs is not allowed, neither is making baseless or random accusations of drug use.
  • Discrimination
    • Racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, and other forms of discrimination are obviously not OK - even when it's a genuinely hilarious joke your granddad told you. Just don't go there.
  • Complaining about moderation or moderators
    • Complaints should be handled privately, not posted in a thread. This is a site-wide Bigfooty policy. If you have an issue, discuss it with the moderator privately and respectfully, and if you aren't satisfied, you can make contact with site admin directly here.

I will add this to the rules thread, but I also wanted to make a separate post for visibility and to allow discussion - please feel free to ask if you have any questions about these points.

Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back