Welcome BigFooty Saints Board Introductions - What's your background in following the Saints?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FinBar19

Team Captain
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Winnipeg Jets
Been watching the Saints for most of my life, it was actually a cousin who got me hooked after dad tried and failed with rugby league. I'm from the Gold Coast, currently studying politics and economics at uni (yeah I don't know why either), and thought I'd sign up here to give me another opportunity to waste time when I should be writing assignments. I look forward to watching the Saints and Tottenham Hotspur every weekend - as you can tell I like supporting teams that continuously disappoint, but at least Spurs are looking good. Disappointing season for sure from the Saints but the only way is up :)

kosifantutti

Premium Gold
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Tottenham
Been watching the Saints for most of my life, it was actually a cousin who got me hooked after dad tried and failed with rugby league. I'm from the Gold Coast, currently studying politics and economics at uni (yeah I don't know why either), and thought I'd sign up here to give me another opportunity to waste time when I should be writing assignments. I look forward to watching the Saints and Tottenham Hotspur every weekend - as you can tell I like supporting teams that continuously disappoint, but at least Spurs are looking good. Disappointing season for sure from the Saints but the only way is up :)
Great choice of team(s) and Finbar is a great St Kilda name.

St Muir

Senior List
AFL Club
St Kilda
Been following the saints for decades. Missed the flag unfortunately, as we arrived in Oz a few years too late. Mate of mine tried to convince me to follow the pies, so I listened to a game they played against the saints & I was hooked - on the saints that is. Some great players like Big Carl, Cowboy Neale & Barry Lawrence around then. From memory the saints came back to win that one.

Top Bottom