Player Sponsorship BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsors - Extra prize raffle - Robbie Young signed indigenous jersey

Howdy all,

As discussed, due to over subscription in shares this year I have organised for a signed Robbie Young indigenous jersey to give away.

Same as always, please reply to this thread if your keen to jump into the raffle for this one!

Cheers
Boydie

Sounds great , how much are the tickets ? Would love to win something like that . Years ago , when Winmar just started at the Saints his kid went to a kindergarden where my cousin worked . He gave them a footy to raffle , just one of those ones with all the names printed on and i won the raffle . I am pleased to say i still have that footy , i never pumped it up but most of the names have faded now although to be honest it was almost impossible to work them out anyway lol . But at least the footy is red white and black . I think its the only thing ive ever won in my life but im still happy i got it .

Hotly contested for this jumper!

Attachments

• IMG_20191102_085429.jpg
    IMG_20191102_085429.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 104
Winner is @CursingFijian !!!!!!!

apologies for delay guys, got a bit going on at the moment so sitting down and sorting the raffles was one of only 100 things on my to do list!

A big congrats to CursingFijian....well done!

A big thanks to you boydie for ordinating the raffle.....very much appreciated.

5d53a62d34297dcf0307f2f0ab7e2683.jpg

My youngest rocking the guernsey. Thanks guys!
You fool.
You could have just said " thanks the jumper fits me a treat".
And we would have been thinking " wow he's got a good rig for an old bloke" .

Mate never tell the truth when a fib makes you look better.

Back