Player Sponsorship BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsors - Sponsors Gift

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy again all,

We also get a Player Sponsors sports bag as a gift this year for our sponsorship.

1 bag only, so need to raffle off as well, please indicate if your keen for bag

Bag looks like this, with a saints logo on top I believe

Sorry all, been flat out last month or so, so haven't given this away yet!

Have picked up the bag, and it is a ripper!

I will leave this one open for people to reply their interest for another week before doing the raffle!

Cheers
Boydie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone else go in the $200 donation this year??
Rather than just a pure donation there is a trip to China involved.
Hoping I jag it big time.
Hardest partwill be telling the missus it’s only for two and she can’t come. 😂

Saintos…..what's the go with this one?

Haven't heard of it before.

Saintos…..what's the go with this one?

Haven't heard of it before.

I don’t know mate they just rang me out of the blue.
They did same last year and hit me up for a $200 donation and rang again this year except they have this draw for China going with it so it’s not just a pure donation now it’s a trip, stay with the team, attend all the corporate events etc.
sounds great.

Hoping I jag it big time.
Hardest partwill be telling the missus it’s only for two and she can’t come. 😂
I already won it. Jodie said so

and I requested to not eat the team meals

They did same last year and hit me up for a $200 donation and rang again this year except they have this draw for China going with it so it’s not just a pure donation now it’s a trip, stay with the team, attend all the corporate events etc.
sounds great.
sounds like you're in the "foundation club". (donated to Moorabbin building). - last year they had tours and greets as the prizes, this year it's a China trip with the team and Pepper is throwing in cash as spending money

sounds great.

Yeah, I got a call last year but not this year. They tried to ring my wife on my phone number the other day and I thought they just wanted more money at the time and I pissed them off the phone. My karma I missed out. My wife is studying so I won't be forking out for the China trip any other way.

sounds like you're in the "foundation club". (donated to Moorabbin building). - last year they had tours and greets as the prizes, this year it's a China trip with the team and Pepper is throwing in cash as spending money

Is that where you give money through some sports foundation so that it's a tax deductible? I was in on that so might explain why I was called.

Is that where you give money through some sports foundation so that it's a tax deductible? I was in on that so might explain why I was called.

I think they’ve just realised I’m an easy touch Gringo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back