Player Sponsorship BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsorship 2018 - New Events coming up

Who should we sponsor this year?

• Freeze again! Back him in to get his senior debut in 2018 with our support!

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Time for a change, lets see who is available from the younger guys

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Gday all,

It's that time of year again, (not Christmas, more important and exciting than that! haha) its time to organise our BigFooty player sponsorship for 2018.

I think big Freeze progressed this year despite not playing a seniors game he was looking pretty good for a debut before Armo decided to stand on his foot in the VFL and finish Freeze's year early!

As always I will put the player choice up to a vote and see how we go from there, but I will be voting for us to sponsor Freeze again!

$2,300 for the standard player sponsorship, that makes 92 shares @ $25 each.
As always we can pledge more and do something with the extra cashola to benefit our great club.

Events for 2018 are:

STANDARD PLAYER SPONSORSHIP
Two invitations to our Summer BBQ pre-season event
Two invitations to player sponsor trivia night
Two invitations to an exclusive VFL Game Day experience
Two invitations to Saints Premier Lounge function for Round 7 v Melbourne
Two invitations to the 2018 Trevor Barker Award
Your name or company recognised on saints.com.au
A player sponsor recognition item

As always, all event tix etc will be raffled out after receiving interest via each events separate post.

Any questions please let me know.

Cheers
Boydie

Oh yeah, ill start of with 2 shares, but might grab 2 more down the track depending on numbers.

Thank you for your help with organisation too Kildonan and Armitage2Riewoldt too.

I will try and put event posts up early so we can lock in attendees earlier etc too for next year as this should help smooth organisationing haha

Ok, we are well short on numbers so far, but I am hoping everyone has just been having a xmas/NY break from the internet like I have been trying to do!
Let's crank this up again as I will need to let the club know our intentions soonies!

Any q's please reply or PM me.

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright I will bump my allotment up 4 shares total - at this stage we have 46 shares pledged, half way there.
Kildonan and Armitage2Riewoldt can I presume we will have 8 shares pledged by BigFooty as per normal?

Barrels By a Point cartel Cornish dewah07 Diehard Saint Gershwin jonathons11 karaoke kosifantutti Manchild Mindtraveller Mowman paddygunner Persevering Saint saintvic sammm sasaint St Mark StCicatriz The Jack Pack are you interested in being involved again this year??

Yep BF will chuck in 8 shares.

Alright I will bump my allotment up 4 shares total - at this stage we have 46 shares pledged, half way there.
Kildonan and Armitage2Riewoldt can I presume we will have 8 shares pledged by BigFooty as per normal?

Barrels By a Point cartel Cornish dewah07 Diehard Saint Gershwin jonathons11 karaoke kosifantutti Manchild Mindtraveller Mowman paddygunner Persevering Saint saintvic sammm sasaint St Mark StCicatriz The Jack Pack are you interested in being involved again this year??
yep 1 for me pls

hmu when we pay

put me down for one share

Alright the Player Sponsors preseason bbq is on Feb 1st so we need to pull our finger out.

54 shares sold of 92 which includes the 8 from BigFooty themselves.

Can we all get in on the spruiking for more members please??

Bank Account for deposits is as follows:

BSB: 083399
Account: 844438053
Name: Brendan Boyd

Please put your BigFooty nickname down as the narration/comments on the payment please

Back