Player Sponsorship BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsorship 2018 - New Events coming up

Who should we sponsor this year?

• Freeze again! Back him in to get his senior debut in 2018 with our support!

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Time for a change, lets see who is available from the younger guys

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Okray folks as part of our Player sponsorship we get a recognition piece, this year it is a wet weather jacket.
I need to let the club know what size we need by Wednesday this week and our choices are Small - 10, Medium - 12, large - 14, XL - 16, XXL - 18, XXXL - 20.
As we are bit stuck for time to do raffle etc that quickly, I was thinking I would just go with a L or XL and then complete the raffle?
Thoughts on this?
Alternatively I can do raffle within the next 24 hours and get the lucky winner to let me know size ASAP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Due to the tight timeframes I put everyone into the raffle based on everyones numbers of shares etc and the lucky winner can opt out if they want too.

The winner is................ jonathons11
Please PM me ASAP with your size as per my post a couple days ago.

Due to the tight timeframes I put everyone into the raffle based on everyones numbers of shares etc and the lucky winner can opt out if they want too.

If jonathons11 doesnt get back to me in time to email the club I will pick either L or XL and then give him first option and will re-raffle if he doesnt want it.

Huzzah!
Thanks a lot for that. PM sent.

Here's hoping it rains a lot this year.

How are we doing RE shares and payment boydie?

I'll forward a list of sponsors to admin shortly. Hopefully have the badges up in the next week or two.

Currently 8 shares remaining that are unpledged and I am awaiting payments from 5 posters totaling 9 shares.
If everyone who has pledged can pay in the next week or so that would be AWESOME, or let me know if any issues with payment.

Re: Unpledged shares, would be good to get some more posters involved for the season, as based on the numbers we will be unlikely to have the numbers etc to do sponsorship in 2019 and I for one would think that is a crapola result.
Get a call out to the people to get involved, $25 is not a lot of money to help the club and maybe score a benefit throughout the year and also get more involved with the BigFooty community!

Back