Player Sponsorship BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsorship 2019

Who should we sponsor this year for Saints BigFooty Player Sponsorship?

• Sam Alabakis

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Matty Parker

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Jack Lonie

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Richo???

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Robbie Young

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Callum Wilkie

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Alright based on pledges so far we have 53 out of 90odd we usually need to sell.

We need to get another push along to make sure we can get enough support for 2019

I’m up for 4. Don’t want to jinx anyone though by suggesting a selection so maybe our last pick in the draft.
Don't mind that idea actually!

Or maybs even big Sam, the basketballer kid, seen as he is a bit of a project

Alright, I am putting name out there for our sponsorship this year, Matthew Parker.
Looks like he got a bit of agro about him and is coming over from WA so could use the backing of our group!

Alright, I am putting name out there for our sponsorship this year, Matthew Parker.
Looks like he got a bit of agro about him and is coming over from WA so could use the backing of our group!

I dont mind Parker, has a bit of watch out i am coming through about him.

Alright we are 69 shares pledged based on BIGFOOTY putting in 4 shares I think (although think they usually grab 8)
So we are about 20 short.

Anyone got any ideas on how to drive for the magic number of 90????

That's a great idea there boydie.

st_trav_ofWA if you rallied the troops in WA do you think they'd chip in for the remaining shares?

st_trav_ofWA

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
st_trav_ofWA if you rallied the troops in WA do you think they'd chip in for the remaining shares?
how many we short ??
We have our AGM this Thursday so ill raise it as a topic ... we still need to discuss if we continue our sponsorship for Blake Acres for another year or if we bring in one of the new WA boys for our sponsorship but i think its pretty certain we will be backing Blake again... that said we may have some to chip in to help with Parker's sponsorship as well ... if not ill put it to our members this week on our Facebook page and see what we can drum up ..

how many we short ??
We have our AGM this Thursday so ill raise it as a topic ... we still need to discuss if we continue our sponsorship for Blake Acres for another year or if we bring in one of the new WA boys for our sponsorship but i think its pretty certain we will be backing Blake again... that said we may have some to chip in to help with Parker's sponsorship as well ... if not ill put it to our members this week on our Facebook page and see what we can drum up ..
We are about 10-15 short it looks like! Thanks mate

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Lock me in for 2 buddy

Alright by my count that is 83ish shares sold so we are within 10 so I am happy to get the ball rolling with the club to sign us up for next year, GREAT WORK ALL!!!!!

I have asked the club for list of players without sponsorship at this stage, once received I will put up a poll for people to vote or nominate others.

I will need to send payment before xmas so if possible can people start sending money across to the below bank account. FYI it is a separate bank account I have setup just for this so if anyone wants to see statements etc I can send through.

BSB: 083231
Account: 844438053
Name: Brendan Boyd

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR BIGFOOTY NICKNAME IS SOMEWHERE ON THE NARRATION etc SO I KNOW WHO IS WHOS CASHOLA.

If you need to make smaller weekly payment to pay it all please PM me and let me know so I know what to look out for.

Any questions, chuck them on here or PM

Cheers

Just double checking this as i have an account saved from my payment last year with the same account number but the BSB is 083-399?
Either BSB should work as they are both NAB, so should be fine as long as Account number is correct.

Cheers

Back