Player Sponsorship BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsorship 2020 - Doulton Langlands

Who do we want to sponsor this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last chance to go into the raffle for first event, please reply to the event thread. raffle at 5pm aedt tonight

How many shares have been paid for and how many are left? If you need any more I'm happy to chuck in another 2. Just want to give others an opportunity

How many shares have been paid for and how many are left? If you need any more I'm happy to chuck in another 2. Just want to give others an opportunity
3 shares left that have not been pledged as yet

Waiting on 2 members to still pledge their shares, have contacted via PM.

Got to put a timeframe on this, admin need to send their share to boydie and we need to update everyones profiles with the sponsor badge for 2020

Gershwin.....hope you took your Saints Beanie....jumper and scarf with you.

LOL.

Only took the cap Watto and actually did wear it one day but unfortunately no photos. Got a growled ‘stuff St.Kilda’ from one of the few Australians on the trip which gave me a laugh.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Thanks for making payment guys.

I've sent this all off to admin so they can update each of our profiles accordingly.

Not sure when that will be done, but I assume shortly.

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning all,

Hope everyone is pumped for a bit of Saints footy action this Thursday!

Still have 8 shares to be sold, anyone want another or know someone who would be keen?
(6 of those 8 have been pledged but cant get hold of the 2 BF posters who pledged to date)

Good morning all,

Hope everyone is pumped for a bit of Saints footy action this Thursday!

Still have 8 shares to be sold, anyone want another or know someone who would be keen?
(6 of those 8 have been pledged but cant get hold of the 2 BF posters who pledged to date)
Beat me to it!

This can also be to those who have already made payment but wanted to pledge more.

If anyone wants to catch up at the game tonight to say gday to the organiser bloke that you send ya money too each season for the player sponsorship, hit me up with a PM and I will try and work it out

A big heat felt thank you to the person or persons that put up the funds for me to be part of the player sponsorship.

I am a stand alone type of guy who has never asked anyone for anything, but this has blown me away.

Thank you, and i hope Doults plays some good footy this season, i don,t mind the young bloke at all.

Hello fellow sponsors!
the club has contacted me in regards to them doing another Player Sponsors Virtual update (apologies i missed the first one with too much going on with a newborn at home, while working from home and studying for CPA exam), details are below:

Player Sponsor Live Virtual Event with Sammy & Robbo

Thursday May 21, 2020

1pm – 2pm

Hosted by Bruce Eva

Now separate links are sent out for each person I believe, but I think we can jag a couple of extra links, thanks to kosifantutti for pointing this out to me.
So is anyone keen to join in on this day?
I am happy to attend and pass on info from it if no one else can, but be good to get a couple of us online for it and share the love

Cheers
Boydie

Back