Player Sponsorship BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsorship 2020 - Doulton Langlands

Who do we want to sponsor this year?

• Total voters
Put me down for 2 shares thanks

You've got a nice pile of sponsor badges Wazza, almost more than your post count. The embodiment of putting your money where your mouth is.

You've got a nice pile of sponsor badges Wazza, almost more than your post count. The embodiment of putting your money where your mouth is.

Thanks mate I appreciate the comment. Along with being a member I think it's a great way to support the club.

56/90 shares so far
Thanks for keeping track so far George
was just bout to do tally myself until I saw it!

Speaking to the club's new corporate manager today about sponsorship so will get the details and come back to you all.

st_trav_ofWA

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
The Western Saints are also doing this for Jonathon Marsh ... we are still a long way off so if you are interested click on the below link ...

one benefit of being in with the WA members is usually speaking the draws for the events mid week in Melbourne (like the Trivia night) are not able to be attended by the WA folk so most people withdraw their name from those draws as they cant attend so you Victorian guys have great odds to win those ...

cheers
Trav

P.S Boydie i would look at using a site like trybooking next time as it makes collecting money much much easier and the fee they charge is not that bad

Should instigate special badges for 5yr, 10yr, 15yr etc sponsorship. [10-BF Saints Sponsor] something like that maybe???

I count 64 out of 94 shares we need to pledge to get on board for the full $2,350 this year.

I have added poll for players I believe are still sponsor-less at this stage (although I will need to confirm with the club again)

Never been involved in this before, is there somewhere I can read what this is all about?
we pay the club to be 'sponsors' of a certain player which gives us two invitations to a number of events:
+ Two invitations to the Player Sponsors pre-Season event - usually a barbecue
+ Two invitations to the Player Sponsors mid-season event - Trivia, pizza making, treasure hunt or similar
+ Two invitations to an exclusive VFL game day experience
+ Two invitations to a Saints Premier Lounge Function (game TBC)
+ Two invitations to the 2020 Trevor Barker Award
+ Your name or company recognised on saints.com.au
+ A player sponsor recognition item
Players are in attendance at all events.

we pay the club to be 'sponsors' of a certain player which gives us two invitations to a number of events:

Players are in attendance at all events.

Sounds good! Hopefully we have a little bit of time as my budget is screwed this time of year, will definitely check back shortly though. Cheers :thumbsu:

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey boydie .I'm pretty sure I paid my 1st 2 shares in Nov. I can do 2 more after the xmas rush if needed.

👍

Hey boydie .I'm pretty sure I paid my 1st 2 shares in Nov. I can do 2 more after the xmas rush if needed.

👍

Are we meant to have paid already? Send bank details again Boydie and I'l pay up.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Are we meant to have paid already? Send bank details again Boydie and I'l pay up.

Don't ask me buddy. I just saw that I'd agreed to 2 a while back so assumed I'd payed

I'm brain ****ed at the moment so quite possibly haven't paid yet either! :)

Good morning all,

Apologies for the delayed response, have been taking a break from online over the xmas/NY period!

I have only received $100 from Saintos The ITK so far

Bank details are as follows:

BSB: 083231
Account: 844438053
Name: Brendan Boyd

PLEASE PUT YOUR BIGFOOTY NICKNAME IN AS A REFERENCE

I'll get onto the club to see if Dandelion linglingland is available still

Cheers
Boydie

Back