Player Sponsorship BigFooty Saints Player Sponsorship Event No 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsor event for the BigFooty Saints Board No 5

Date:
Monday 1st August

Time
5pm - 7:30pm

As always player sponsors are invited to post a reply if they are interested to attend and if we have more than 2 interested I will do a raffle draw

Cheers
Boydie

Interested but as having already attended one event if someone else who hasn't attended I would pass to them. Thanks Boydie.
Go for it mate. We need the numbers and the lack of turnout to these events for BigFooty this year has made us question if we will continue it in 2023.

Go for it mate. We need the numbers and the lack of turnout to these events for BigFooty this year has made us question if we will continue it in 2023.
I like the idea behind these and would love to one day attend one of these however being in regional vic with a young family getting to them is often not possible. Just keep hanging out for one of these events to line up with my life...

Would be a shame to see it go if that was the decision for 2023

I don't do it for the attending s**t. I do it because otherwise I'd just waste the cash having hookers stand on my balls. Jokes but seriously I've never been keen on going to stuff. I used to go to a few events back in the day but they are quite boring. I do it as a donation to the club, it's pretty easy small contribution.

I like the idea behind these and would love to one day attend one of these however being in regional vic with a young family getting to them is often not possible. Just keep hanging out for one of these events to line up with my life...

Would be a shame to see it go if that was the decision for 2023

I don't do it for the attending s**t. I do it because otherwise I'd just waste the cash having hookers stand on my balls. Jokes but seriously I've never been keen on going to stuff. I used to go to a few events back in the day but they are quite boring. I do it as a donation to the club, it's pretty easy small contribution.
Perhaps we can drop our level of support, I'm not exactly sure but boydie raised discontinuing it with me the other day so perhaps we're expected to attend the events. Saying it's boring is a lovely way to sell it too LOL

I think gringo2011 might of got stuck with me at a trivia night a couple of years ago the club did, so I can understand the boring part if it was an event with me! hahaha

I mentioned to George that possibly this might be last year as we dont seem to be getting the level of engagement for events and posts etc this year, but the replies in here might of just made me change my opinion on that! haha
And yes there is our regional and interstate members who like the player sponsorship to donate a smaller amount to club rather or as well as a membership etc so I understand that too.
I love organising our sponsorship and am happy to continue if we get the numbers!

I love organising our sponsorship and am happy to continue if we get the numbers!
boydie.........you do an awesome job in co-ordinating the sponsorship........everything from collecting the yearly subs to advising co-ordinating people going to sponsorship events.....gold medal stuff as far as I'm concerned.

Time constraints probably mean many of the sponsorship members can't get to the functions....I've been to a few of the events(not thru our sponsorship) and have had an awesome time every time.

I can't fathom how someone could not have a great time at one of these events.

I think gringo2011 might of got stuck with me at a trivia night a couple of years ago the club did, so I can understand the boring part if it was an event with me! hahaha

I mentioned to George that possibly this might be last year as we dont seem to be getting the level of engagement for events and posts etc this year, but the replies in here might of just made me change my opinion on that! haha
And yes there is our regional and interstate members who like the player sponsorship to donate a smaller amount to club rather or as well as a membership etc so I understand that too.
half the time or most of the time i cannot attend. but i couldn't afford a sponsorship by myself, and this is a way to help the club. I love the event i went to. Spud's game, but the match itself was so disapointing that it was difficult to saything nice. Though the food and drink was great.

I'd never get to go being interstate and as much as I'd like to sponsor somwone I think it's better for me to chuck in for that extra membership for someone here who is struggling and get one more on the tally board

But i also agree it would be a shame to stop doing it, unless its a lot of work and its taking time away from someones family when organizing it then thats understandable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, me too. I'm a sucker for a badge. I should have been transit cop.

ADF is where it's at, get all the badges.

Perhaps we can drop our level of support, I'm not exactly sure but boydie raised discontinuing it with me the other day so perhaps we're expected to attend the events. Saying it's boring is a lovely way to sell it too LOL

Only it is, and I knocked on may woods that the seafood dishes agreed with me as goddamn, was news to me that scallops could be cold that s**t is too fancy for me.

ADF is where it's at, get all the badges.

Only it is, and I knocked on may woods that the seafood dishes agreed with me as goddamn, was news to me that scallops could be cold that s**t is too fancy for me.

Cowardice might rule me out of the ADF.

Cowardice might rule me out of the ADF.

Whilst the men are away you just have to be at base to do the laundry, cowardice might be just what you need.

Well that and aerobic capacity to GTFO very quickly afterwards mission impossible style.

Club has just contacted me, this event will be postponed for now due to the ongoing COVID risk going on at moment with the club etc
Your still on standby sasaint
Any news on the new date boydie?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back